steps at shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dexter101

Reaction score
Is it just me that cringes everytime there are videos clips showing players going down the steps at shirecliffe to get onto the training pitch? seems very high risk to me, clip on Instagram seems to show Osula tripping down them and laughing but can't help watching it in horror in case we start losing players.

Is it just me that cringes everytime there are videos clips showing players going down the steps at shirecliffe to get onto the training pitch? seems very high risk to me, clip on Instagram seems to show Osula tripping down them and laughing but can't help watching it in horror in case we start losing players.
Shirecliffe sniper had to leave his mark after leaving with Hecky. Tragedy.

It's certainly my greatest concern at the moment. I've written to the club this morning requesting an immediate installation of a water slide

Oh you teasing bastard! I had an involuntary release of a splash of gentleman's relish. I used to love Claire, although apparently she's a bit of a munter now. I was just digging out my pink hotpants and bag of glitter when I read the rest of your post and realised they hadn't reformed after all 😢

In hindsight, probably didnt need thread! 😂

I apologise, I will live in fear by my self and keep my fingers crossed that these cliffs of death don't ruin our small chance of staying up.

UTB
😂 I understand the sentiment mate but Osula probably went down those steps and got clattered to bits by Robbo in a 6-a-side 25 minutes later.

If it wasn't for those steps we would have no injuries!

Be a Tragedy if that happened.

Now its clear that we have serious Steps fans within the Blades faithful, I can reveal that "I am in the know" and we are actually doing a Steps tribute performance to raise transfer funds. the lineup will be:

Claire- BBD
Faye- McAtee
H- Mcburnie
Lisa- Anel
Lee- Baldock

Warm up act is Wilder doing some covers of other 90s classics, including a unique version of The Backstreet Boys "Everybody (shoreham street's back)"

Tickets will be sold based on loyalty points so may not make it to general sale, please call up the ticket office to book quoting code "ForumIdiot"

Mentioned these steps before in a post, lucky there hasn't been a Tragedy, imo

That's a novel new way to criticise the club, well done and a truly unique complaint

Do the drug dealers still hang around near the Academy entrance?

Good few years ago I parked up there as normal to pick my son up from the school 'walking bus' which used to pick up and drop off kids to give parents more time in the morning and afternoon for work.

I turned up slightly early one afternoon to get a knock on the window asking to do the 'swap' 🤔

Do the drug dealers still hang around near the Academy entrance?

Good few years ago I parked up there as normal to pick my son up from the school 'walking bus' which used to pick up and drop off kids to give parents more time in the morning and afternoon for work.

I turned up slightly early one afternoon to get a knock on the window asking to do the 'swap' 🤔
A likely story!

Back
Top Bottom