Updates from Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The board have proven time and again that even when they appoint a decent manager they make wrong choices after said appointment.

They give money to the wrong ones and because of this they are reluctant to give money to the ones who need it to rectify very bad decisions and signings from previous regimes, this to me indicates that they aren't always decent at putting money in as you suggest.

What it boils down to is decision making by the board and to put it nicely, they aren't very good at it.

I agree , , its not that theres no will to support the club
just that they keep giving money to people who come up short
thats left us with lessto give Chris , but , being a fan if we do well under Chris Kevin McCabe will find the money

It's a pretty important aspect of running a football club though to be fair. Has any other club got this aspect as repeatedly and monumentally wrong as we have?
a lot of clubs have had more managers than us , all to varying degrees of success
we had several good seasons of top 6 championship a year in the prem but then a slump 4 years later
lots of clubs have had similar or worse
Blackpool , got a season in the prem now in league 2 for example

a lot of clubs have had more managers than us , all to varying degrees of success
we had several good seasons of top 6 championship a year in the prem but then a slump 4 years later
lots of clubs have had similar or worse
Blackpool , got a season in the prem now in league 2 for example

Fair point, but I think Blackpool are an extreme example. I know quite a lot about what is going on there, but their Chairman has a nasty habit of suing at the drop of a hat. All I can say is it is a shocking situation over there.

Back
Top Bottom