Player Suggestion Tom Bradshaw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ipswich have already signed one 'replacement the lad from Bristol Rovers. They have also been linked with the Exeter forward.

I can see Hurst trtyng to do a similar job there as Wilder did here. He knows the.lower leagues well and I reckon he'd be happy to see Waghorn go as that gives him the ammo to rebuild.

Millwall have apparently put another bid in for him today.

He's a good age, hard working and improving. We could do a lot worse and we'll struggle to do much better. We really need to bring someone in permanently upfront who can be with us for a few seasons.

We will not sign a better striker than Bradshaw on our budget with the wage structure in place.

I'd love us to make this happen.

Would be a great sognin

Not a championship striker in my view. Performed well at league one level, not higher.

Bradshaw won’t make a difference to us. No point bringing in a striker who is similar to why we have and probably not better than we have.

I don’t think he’s rubbish by any means. He’s not particularly big so not really a target man and not prolific enough (for me) to be called a poacher. He’s a bit betwixt and between for my liking. I wouldn’t be appalled as I would by, say Nick Blackman.

Think that’s a parody.

My point still stands though. They’ve been chasing him all window so clearly value him, think he’d improve their squad, but we don’t? Eh?

Millwall back in for him. We should have Hijacked this one!

He might even sign today according to Giddings.

Shame, I think he'd be a good addition for us, I'd prefer him to Gregory in honesty

QUOTE="Pinchy, post: 1781785, member: 2215"]Why?[/QUOTE]
Because his XG stats have him on a par with Billy, he is younger, quicker and will be cheaper than Gregory or Hogan he is currently local and would fall into our wage structure. Look at his goals return last season at a relegated club. Apart from that got to be a better option off the bench than Lavery. I could continue Pinchy but I wont

QUOTE="Pinchy, post: 1781785, member: 2215"]Why?
Because his XG stats have him on a par with Billy, he is younger, quicker and will be cheaper than Gregory or Hogan he is currently local and would fall into our wage structure. Look at his goals return last season at a relegated club. Apart from that got to be a better option off the bench than Lavery. I could continue Pinchy but I wont[/QUOTE]
Only 17 goals in 79 Championship games. That is poor!

Because his XG stats have him on a par with Billy, he is younger, quicker and will be cheaper than Gregory or Hogan he is currently local and would fall into our wage structure. Look at his goals return last season at a relegated club. Apart from that got to be a better option off the bench than Lavery. I could continue Pinchy but I wont
Only 17 goals in 79 Championship games. That is poor![/QUOTE]

Compare Bradshaw to Gregory, Gregory scored 10 goals in 47 games for team that finished above us!
Bradshaw scored 12 in 44 games last year for a team that went down. He scored 25% of their goals.

Why would you buy Gregory over Bradshaw especially as he will cost more?

Only 17 goals in 79 Championship games. That is poor!

Compare Bradshaw to Gregory, Gregory scored 10 goals in 47 games for team that finished above us!
Bradshaw scored 12 in 44 games last year for a team that went down. He scored 25% of their goals.

Why would you buy Gregory over Bradshaw especially as he will cost more?[/QUOTE]
Neither

QUOTE="Pinchy, post: 1781785, member: 2215"]Why?
Because his XG stats have him on a par with Billy, he is younger, quicker and will be cheaper than Gregory or Hogan he is currently local and would fall into our wage structure. Look at his goals return last season at a relegated club. Apart from that got to be a better option off the bench than Lavery. I could continue Pinchy but I wont[/QUOTE]

Can he play tonight

He isn’t quicker than Hogan. I am not interested in comparisons with ‘Billy’ or XG stats. I don’t play Junior Computer Manager.

He isn’t quicker than Hogan. I am not interested in comparisons with ‘Billy’ or XG stats. I don’t play Junior Computer Manager.
What's wrong with using xG to look for talent? It's certainly done Brentford no harm.

Absolutely shocking from Barnsley.

Their entire strategy was to keep their good players, and it's clearly working so far this season.

Then they suddenly decide to let Bradshaw go at the end of the window, on a loan to buy.

I suppose they're just reverting to being the pathetic, weak little selling club they are and always will be.

Back
Top Bottom