Player Suggestion Tom Bradshaw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

7 years younger though, so that perhaps wouldn’t be a bad thing considering he’s similar to the best striker to pull on the Blades shirt in years?
Yeah that’s a good point actually. Didn’t realise Bradshaw was much younger.

Just thought from wilders interview that he was after having 4 strikers that all did something different and both Sharp and Bradshaw seem to be ‘Fox in the box’ types.

The age thing though is a big plus.
Can I change my mind?

One of them players who always (seems) to score against us.

He is one that should be being considered,he would relish another chance in the Championship.

Watching these highlight reels of strikers we're interested in makes you realise what a great strike pairing we have already, yes ageing, yes might not be as good next season but by god they did us proud last season.

Watching these highlight reels of strikers we're interested in makes you realise what a great strike pairing we have already, yes ageing, yes might not be as good next season but by god they did us proud last season.

Agreed - honestly not convinced half the strikers we have been linked with out score billy

Yeah that’s a good point actually. Didn’t realise Bradshaw was much younger.

Just thought from wilders interview that he was after having 4 strikers that all did something different and both Sharp and Bradshaw seem to be ‘Fox in the box’ types.

The age thing though is a big plus.
Can I change my mind?
Of course you can mate and that’s why I like you as a poster, you can take shit, give shit, state clear facts, ask valid questions, debate well and you can change your opinion if needs be, that’s worthy of respect on its own.

He would be a great signing for us we could even send ched the other way. But we might do that with Peterborough for Marriot or maddison

Just handed in a transfer request, been amongst the top goal scorers for a few seasons in league 1, only stumbling block is the two championship yorkshire rivals. But id give it a punt...

I would touch him, only with a barge pole. Over-rated little runt.

Going to Miiiiiiiiiiiillwall isn't he?

I remember some of the experts on here warding Utd off him when he was about to leave Walsall due to his dodgy hamstrings.

Reportedly the fee is c£800k (Mirror), if true that has to be a very shrewd target.

If we'd have wanted him we'd have tried £200k, failed, so tried £250k, failed again, so tried £275k, failed again so blamed his agent and then watched dopily while Millwall or Brentford or some other proper Championship club signed him

Just stuck in a transfer request at the Dingles, wants out asap apparently?

Not that fussed to be honest but maybe he'll prove to be a great signing for them. Decent age to improve, but injury prone and I'd rather someone who is either fast, tall/good in the air and to my knowledge he's a bit of an all rounder but not sure better than what we have.

Seems like a trouble maker, 2 transfer requests in 2 years at 2 different clubs.

Would be a meh signing. Not sure he’d outscore sharp or Clarke and that’s surely what we need if were to improve

Would be a meh signing. Not sure he’d outscore sharp or Clarke and that’s surely what we need if were to improve

Tbh, neither Hogan or Gallagher outscored Leon and Billy last season

Depends how you want to look at it. Bradshaw wouldn't be any better than Billy/Leon, bit would be better than the strikers we are/have moved out. Is that deemed an improvement?

Whatever we might have been told 're the budget the court revelations worry me in terms.of how.much we will spend. Bradshaw will be a lot cheaper in terms of fee and wages than Gallagher or Hogan.

Depends how you want to look at it. Bradshaw wouldn't be any better than Billy/Leon, bit would be better than the strikers we are/have moved out. Is that deemed an improvement?

Suppose that’s a fair point. He’d have age on his side at least and yeah he’s an upgrade on Hanson / Lavery and ched.

That said last season we improved the squad depth with the likes on lundsram / Leonard and Evans.

We now need people who are a direct improvement on the first team if we want to improve our league position

If we'd have wanted him we'd have tried £200k, failed, so tried £250k, failed again, so tried £275k, failed again so blamed his agent and then watched dopily while Millwall or Brentford or some other proper Championship club signed him
Who are you and where on earth have you suddenly appeared from? I don’t know if you’re trying to wind people up or if you’re just a certified skin flute.

Topplayersleave, shouldn't your username be mostexpensiveplayersleave?

Who are you and where on earth have you suddenly appeared from? I don’t know if you’re trying to wind people up or if you’re just a certified skin flute.

Yes, I'm on the wind up...……...working well isn't it.
Got a few likes though, so I'm happy to say that maybe all United fans aren't dumb, gullible fools after all

Something of an understatement. One got 7 , the other 8 which highlights why :-

a) we should show more appreciation for what we've got and

b) the idea that we can just go out and get a couple of strikers who are so much better is farcical .

Got a few likes though, so I'm happy to say that maybe all United fans aren't dumb, gullible fools after all

Look mate, Jordan "shot shy" Rhodes didn't work out, and we beat you 4-2 on your own turf, with only the Forest Fairy missing . Look, it happens, t'owd Chancer has made a mess and he needs you boys to pay top dollar at the turnstyles to get him out of the crap. Like I said, it happens.

Now be a good little boy and fuck off back to Pork Talk, because believe me, we all know that you would shit your pants if ever confronted face to face by any United fan, it's always been the case in Sheffield, always has been, always will be.

And if you want to get your most famous fan, Tango, involved, please do.

Given the current climate for strikers I'd put in for this lad. He'd be a fraction of the cost other players we're linked with and would be and on manageable wages. Also going purely off of goals scored Bradshaw got more than Hogan or Gallagher last season in a worse side (12 according to here).

I'll wind my neck back in now though.

Do us a favour and shut up, pig. It’s about time people like you were locked away from society. Weirdo.

Couple of dingle mates telling me Bradshaw’s move to Millwall is stalling because there’s a club a bit closer to home that are interested.

Not saying it’s us, because there are a lot of clubs closer to here than London - but I wouldn’t mind if it was.

Would be a very astute signing for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom