TC's goal in his Blades debut

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like Chris Guthrie to me

I’m puzzled by this .

If it’s a joke it’s one that needs explaining to me . If not , I would have expected Silent or one of our other esteemed historians to gently point out that when this goal was scored , the said Mr.Guthrie was still in short trousers before going on to join us some 7 years later .

The amount of misinformation on here is simply extraordinary
No misinformation at all - Chris Guthrie was the biggest joke ever played at our expense!

My dad was insurance man and he dealt with mick jones insurance stuff he came to our house when leeds dressing room caught fire to make a claim, my dad said to him you broke my lads heart when you went to leeds he said it broke his heart also but didnt have any say in it it was all done behind his back which was the way in them days.

My dad was insurance man and he dealt with mick jones insurance stuff he came to our house when leeds dressing room caught fire to make a claim, my dad said to him you broke my lads heart when you went to leeds he said it broke his heart also but didnt have any say in it it was all done behind his back which was the way in them days.
yes it broke my heart as well bill worshiped him still best centre forward ive ever seen in a united shirt heard the same story not suprising with wraggy that one decision cost us our first division place 🤨🤨

yes it broke my heart as well bill worshiped him still best centre forward ive ever seen in a united shirt heard the same story not suprising with wraggy that one decision cost us our first division place 🤨🤨
Yes it was great to watch m j and sherman come through the ranks along with badger and the rest good days

Back
Top Bottom