The Blades Way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

accusing someone of crying
when they point out to you what a fanny you are is exactly what a fanny would do
the laughing emojis were the final nail in the coffin.

when they point out to you what a fanny you are is exactly what a fanny would do
You should concentrate on getting some fanny, it might make you a bit less of a sad individual and it will save you getting too many more crusty socks.

You, crying again about someone saying something on here?

I'm shocked

Such a strange, strange individual

You should concentrate on getting some fanny, it might make you a bit less of a sad individual and it will save you getting too many more crusty socks.
im sure the ladies love it when you sidle up and start chatting about feminine hygiene products
You, crying again about someone saying something on here?

I'm shocked
yes fannies are easily shocked.

im sure the ladies love it when you sidle up and start chatting about feminine hygiene products

yes fannies are easily shocked.
You would know, seen as you spend all your time on here looking for reasons to reply to people telling them to stop being so mean

You would know, seen as you spend all your time on here looking for reasons to reply to people telling them to stop being so mean
think im going to walk away from this now
dont need to get dragged into a fannys ' i know you are you said you are ' shite

better than sounding like a pig on a.blades forum.
It's not me belittling the club with patronising bullshit, and "a club of our size bolox" when Watford, Brighton, Bolton Wanderers, Wigan, Southampton, Portsmouth, Norwich, Ipswich, Leicester, Birmingham City, Wolves, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Luton, Burnley, West Brom, Stoke City, Swansea, Cardiff, Coventry, Wimbledon, Blackburn, QPR, Forest, Wendy, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Derby County, and probably a half a dozen others who have had more Premier League seasons than us, qualified for Europe or won a domestic trophy in living memory.

Not only failing to measure up against that lot, we now have the mighty Brentford and Bournemouth overtaking us.

So shove your "Club of our size bolox" up your arse, the club is a complete basket case, an absolute utter failure, and fans like me that mention it are not pigs. It's more of a piggy trait to ignore it, clap away and pretend it's not true.

It's not me belittling the club with patronising bullshit, and "a club of our size bolox" when Watford, Brighton, Bolton Wanderers, Wigan, Southampton, Portsmouth, Norwich, Ipswich, Leicester, Birmingham City, Wolves, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Luton, Burnley, West Brom, Stoke City, Swansea, Cardiff, Coventry, Wimbledon, Blackburn, QPR, Forest, Wendy, Middlesborough, Sunderland, Derby County, and probably a half a dozen others who have had more Premier League seasons than us, qualified for Europe or won a domestic trophy in living memory.

Not only failing to measure up against that lot, we now have the might Brentford and Bournemouth overtaking us.

So shove your "Club of our size bolox" up your arse, the club is a complete basket case, an absolute utter failure, and fans like me that mention it are not pigs. It's more of a piggy trait to ignore it, clap away and pretend it's not true.
theres 2 l's in bollox

Not only failing to measure up against that lot, we now have the mighty Brentford and Bournemouth overtaking us.

If you don't like it fuckoff to Meadowhall on a Saturday.

If you don't like it fuckoff to Meadowhall on a Saturday.
Oh wow 👏👏👏👏👏
Another one that can't abide the truth.

Well the truth is staring you in the face mate, it's written a couple of posts above

Back
Top Bottom