The Blades Way

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

United's Arab Emirate

Nude Member
Reaction score
Blades manage to pull some results together and finish in 17th on 32 points, 3 points clear of 18th, securing survival against all the odds.
Everton struggle to regroup after the points deduction and finish in 18th.
Last day of the season, Everton's appeal is finalised, points deduction found to be "disproportionate" and "not fair on the fans" reduced from 10 points down to 7.
United go down on goal difference and spend the next 2/3 years in a legal battle.
Eventually the findings will rule that the 10 points were fair and reasonable. Nothing can be overturned, we languish in the Championship and are awarded damages of £20m.
It's the Blades way!

Blades manage to pull some results together and finish in 17th on 32 points, 3 points clear of 18th, securing survival against all the odds.
Last day of the season, Everton's appeal is finalised, points deduction found to be "disproportionate" and "not fair on the fans" reduced from 10 points down to 7.
United go down on goal difference and spend the next 2/3 years in a legal battle.
Eventually the findings will rule that the 10 points were fair and reasonable. Nothing can be overturned, we languish in the Championship and are awarded damages of £20m.
It's the Blades way!
what a self pitying miserable fan base we have

It's the Blades way!
It would be more than a paltry £20m if that was to happen.
That was the figure touted about during the Tevez bollocks and that was years ago.

Yes, because nothing like that has ever happened to us before.

Have I missed National Sense of Humour Failure day?
lots of good things have happened too arent they the blades way ?

for a club our size weve had some bloody good times but lets focus on the shite because thats what losers do
wallow in self pity and bemoan their luck
fucking pathetic

for a club our size weve had some bloody good times but lets focus on the shite because thats what losers do
fucking pathetic
Lighten up angry potato, it was a light hearted observation based on the previous Tevez affair. Gallows humour! UTB

I try not to let the little things in life get to me. Stress is the silent killer!
It seems that you could have easily avoided something that you are "sick of", by choosing not to click on the thread titled "The Blades Way" The clues were there!
UTB
but then it will carry on
if someone close to you was constantly negative and always felt sorry for themselves bemoaning their bad luck ,wouldnt you reach out and try and help them ?

thats how i see all the little fannys on here
i just want to help

fucking pathetic
Go on then what good things have happened.

Whether you’re one of the fabled happy clappers or just a perennial bed wetter…We’re all Blades here and we’ve paid our dues…There’s more than one way to love something.

but then it will carry on
if someone close to you was constantly negative and always felt sorry for themselves bemoaning their bad luck ,wouldnt you reach out and try and help them ?

thats how i see all the little fannys on here
i just want to help
Yes, you sound incredibly supportive. You must be a trained counselor. “Little fannys” (I think you meant fannies) I believe was a term coined by Philips Pinel, the father of modern psychiatry.

Any Blade who has had more than the last 5 years being a fan knows we have a tendency to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory when relegation is at stake. If it’s remotely possible to fuck it up on the final day, that’s what we do. Not so much promotion- if we avoid play offs we tend to do what we need to do.

The good old ‘we’re doing better than the pigs so all is rosy in the garden’ view.

I bet Man U fans at the moment think ‘at least we’re better than Salford City’, that’s a great way to ensure success.

Yes, you sound incredibly supportive. You must be a trained counselor. “Little fannys” (I think you meant fannies) I believe was a term coined by Philips Pinel, the father of modern psychiatry.

Any Blade who has had more than the last 5 years being a fan knows we have a tendency to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory when relegation is at stake. If it’s remotely possible to fuck it up on the final day, that’s what we do. Not so much promotion- if we avoid play offs we tend to do what we need to do.
He sounds like an 8 year old who's never witnessed a single thing go wrong in his life and would be so shielded from it if something did that it would fly straight over his head anyway

so if its remotely possible to fuck it up.its what we do
..except when we dont

The good old ‘we’re doing better than the pigs so all is rosy in the garden’ view.

I bet Man U fans at the moment think ‘at least we’re better than Salford City’, that’s a great way to ensure success.
we are actually overachieving for a club of our size ,with our backing and with miserable supporters like you

He sounds like an 8 year old who's never witnessed a single thing go wrong in his life and would be so shielded from it if something did that it would fly straight over his head anyway
better than sounding like a pig on a.blades forum.

Don't worry UAE six points against Bournemouth and Burnley incoming, the lads will finish 16th ;)

For a self proclaimed ray of sunshine, you come across as remarkably miserable, whereas the miserable worriers all seem to be funny and upbeat.
ive never proclaimed to be a ray of sunshine
im just not a fanny

It's just Frank's posting style. Straight talking shooting down of negativity! Makes me laugh (most of the time), so I'm surprised people still take offence/take it personally.

I bet you'd be surprised at the results if that was put to a vote. All you do is cry about other peoples opinions
But, contrary to my post above... it's about time someone had a pre-arranged car park fight.

Back
Top Bottom