Still no kop tickets for Watford ffs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It may be open before the game. But restrictions are still in place today, so tickets can’t be sold today.

Just looked at ticket news for Watford and still no kop open fucking joke
I’m not going to go too much in this as I’ve made my thoughts known on the other post but still no update either as to what thr clubs thought process behind all this is, or is that it for evermore and weve in effect cut our capacity permanently

I’m not going to go too much in this as I’ve made my thoughts known on the other post but still no update either as to what thr clubs thought process behind all this is, or is that it for evermore and weve in effect cut our capacity permanently
Absolutely insane pal. Get it open and stop acting cunts

Closed to non-season ticket holders until people stop acting like football fans and act more like snooker fans.
Are they gonna start selling those earpieces so you can get Gage piped straight into your lughoyle?

If we weren't such a selfish fan base, we'd organise a protest where, at a given point in the game, everyone on the kop got up and ran to a different part of the stand to go and sit in someone else's seat, a bit like Mike Reid's Runaround (kids, ask yer da). In fact, Gary Sinclair could initiate the proceedings by screaming down the tannoy "Runaround - NOW!!!"

That'd show the council. Probably.

None of you will have it will you ?

Those seats are gone forever

It's Sheffield City Councils way of equalising future attendances

Wendy who can't get 30,000

And us who will be prevented from getting 30,000
Not if they sell out in season tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom