Gone Elsewhere Stevie May

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw May play for Scots U21 vs Holland when Scougs got a few 2nd half mins
The Dutch ripped them a new one but May battled on up front on his own and took a consolation goal really well from the edge of the area. He looked a handful, not very pacey but a very hard working player. As he is still only 21 IMO - which is never humble - he will be a good player as he matures as his game is not all based purely around pace.

He's better than Toy Town and Rusty Rags, though

According to SSN us Rotherham and pigs are the clubs interested don't think we have a chance of being the one to bring him over the border though

I'd be surprised if we got May, given the competition to sign him (granted its Rotherham and the Comedy club), I'd expect the fee to be near £1m

I'd be surprised if we got May, given the competition to sign him (granted its Rotherham and the Comedy club), I'd expect the fee to be near £1m
Don't under estimate our Scots army having a few words in his ear?

Kind of hoping that Rotherham beat the pigs to the punch and we are nowhere to be seen on this one.
Would love Rotherham to sign him.

Would really take the wind out their sails on fowlstalk where they seem to think it's a done deal

Signed for the massive, on a 4 year contract.

Four pages of pisstaking
Looks a bit silly now , even the MASSIVE know you have to get the chequebook out if you want to compete

Back
Top Bottom