Spoilt Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you don’t enjoy it either ignore me or go back to your motorcycle forum
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. It is obvious from many of your posts that you struggle with English. It is clear from this reply that you particularly struggle with reading and comprehension. The BBC have some wonderful courses for people who wish to learn or improve their English

Sincerely hope this helps.

Wind people up ? Plenty seem to be agreeing with what I am saying
Plenty?
Well , SIX, if you can count. Cause we all know you struggle with English
Whereas 62, that's SIXTYTWO, on the third post in this thread, think you are a cunt!
That's 6 against 62. Pretty conclusive. We think you are a cunt.

Plenty?
Well , SIX, if you can count. Cause we all know you struggle with English
Whereas 62, that's SIXTYTWO, on the third post in this thread, think you are a cunt!
That's 6 against 62. Pretty conclusive. We think you are a cunt.

Look Kenneth I know this may be hard to grasp much like your hair follicles are

But other people are allowed different opinions to yours ,you don’t have to resort to calling me a see you next Tuesday

Linz & Foxy please sort This out I am receiving constant abuse and it is ruining my forum Experience

But other people are allowed different opinions to yours ,you don’t have to resort to calling me a see you next Tuesday

Linz & Foxy please sort This out I am receiving constant abuse and it is ruining my forum Experience
Miss. Miss. They are picking on.me boo whooo
I didn't call you a cunt. Someone else did. I along with 61 other posters liked that particular post.

Hopefully this constant abuse you are getting (deservedly)will have the desired effect.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse

No, no, no, no.

Someone else called you a cunt. Many, including Ken and indeed myself, can't deny the fact that we generally agree with this sentiment.

There is a distinct difference between:

Poster: Fallowfield, you're a cunt

and

Poster: Fallowfield, you're a cunt

Sixty-odd other posters (including Ken and myself): We agree

And FYI, I agree.

pommpey

Miss. Miss. They are picking on.me boo whooo
I didn't call you a cunt. Someone else did. I along with 61 other posters liked that particular post.

Hopefully this constant abuse you are getting (deservedly)will have the desired effect.

The double standards from you and your bunk buddy part time pompey is outrageous

I use this forum to express my footballing opinions not to get abuse via some half wit football fans such as yourself Kenneth

It’s verging on cyber bullying it really is and it is ruining my online experience

It’s about time you & pommpey were banned

And that's not your decision, junior.

Stay in your swim lane, with your water wings on

If you don't like it on here, you could always fuck off over to pigtalk like when you did when you were banned.

Oh, and any more encouragement of purposefully getting people banned might result in some reporting you.

pommpey

He did last season in Scotland and has done in the SPL before 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
So he scored 14 last season in scots lge 1, the equivalent to conference north at best, then the only other time he has scored double figures in a season was 14 for kilmarnock in the 2010 to 11 scots prem, a league where, outside of the auld firm, teams are full of players of english lge 1 level. Go and have a lay down lad.

The double standards from you and your bunk buddy part time pompey is outrageous

I use this forum to express my footballing opinions not to get abuse via some half wit football fans such as yourself Kenneth

It’s verging on cyber bullying it really is and it is ruining my online experience

Glad to hear it's ruining your online experience.

And talking of double standards, 'you and your bunk buddy'. You like dishing it out don't you. But you can't take it can you.
And if you want to dish it out you need to up your game. Both me and pommpey have been called far worse by far better people than you. And we are still here. Not bleating about it like some 6th form tart who still hasn't been laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom