Spoilt Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy has got a point, we gave Fleck and Osborn new deals....

I think fleck and osborn nay have accepted not making the squad been the 23/24/25th man in a squad

Sharp i dont think so

Ok, I'm late to the party on this viewpoint, it seems, but you're an idiot.

I watched him that season he was poor as i said all the way through that seaon

He scored about 10 in 40 from open play

Can we have a new forum designated 'lunacy asylum' and move this thread to it?
Sharp has not had a pop at the club or the board.
Whether he could've had a productive further year with United is irrelevant to the point being made.
Stupid stuff like this thread has no place amongst civilised people.

Billy has got a point, we gave Fleck and Osborn new deals....

Aye and both are a fair bit younger than him. 28 and 31. Sharp is 37.

If it was up to Billy he would keep playing for us til he's in his 50's. Someone somewhere had to make the hard decision of letting him go.

I ruin this forum and that a FALLOWFIELD FACT
Changed it for you. In the past, due to my job, I was unable to be part of social media. Since retirement I have joined this and a few motorcycle/car forums. It seems on everyone of these forums there is someone who just ruins it for everyone. They think they are being funny, clever etc but they are not. I appreciate this is the nature of social media and if I don't like it, I can sod off. However, I am not going to let a grade A knobend like you drive me from a site which ties me to my homeland and home club. Keep posting fella, I'll let others call you a cunt.

He was one of the biggest earners in the squad...... Somehow!

The club probably made a reduced offer on his new deal because his playing time was reducing and he probably threw the toys out of the pram and now the club are getting vilified.
Probably seems to be a favourite word of yours, sadly it means you could be right or you could be totally wrong.
I think for you to accuse Billy of these things then you need to use the word definitely, if not you might be better not casting aspertions.

I watched him that season he was poor as i said all the way through that seaon

He scored about 10 in 40 from open play
Second most assists also, with 7.

Most goal contributions in the squad.

Not a bad return to say he was ‘poor’.

And Billy can still run faster than mcburnie, he will still be defending whilst Billy would be up other end trying to get in the box

And Billy can still run faster than mcburnie, he will still be defending whilst Billy would be up other end trying to get in the box

Have a dig back through any highlights you can find of Blades breaks with him starting in our box, you'll likely be surprised at the usual inaccuracy of your assertion on Oli.

I love old Billy. Great player for us. I always wondered why Warnock never kept him when he was coming through the youth.

That said I noticed he had lost a bit of energy and couldn’t really make an impact last season so believe it was the right time for him to move on or what I hoped would be he’d join the coaching staff.

Changed it for you. In the past, due to my job, I was unable to be part of social media. Since retirement I have joined this and a few motorcycle/car forums. It seems on everyone of these forums there is someone who just ruins it for everyone. They think they are being funny, clever etc but they are not. I appreciate this is the nature of social media and if I don't like it, I can sod off. However, I am not going to let a grade A knobend like you drive me from a site which ties me to my homeland and home club. Keep posting fella, I'll let others call you a cunt.

If you don’t enjoy it either ignore me or go back to your motorcycle forum

Aye and both are a fair bit younger than him. 28 and 31. Sharp is 37.

If it was up to Billy he would keep playing for us til he's in his 50's. Someone somewhere had to make the hard decision of letting him go.
Agreed. I imagine a lot of footballers who have been retired for a while still think they're capable of 90 minutes with the youth. It's a difficult thing to let go, specially since he looks over the past couple years to have spent a lot of time getting as fit as he can, he likely feels in great shape and ready to go head to head with the best. Typical athlete stuff really but the reality is he's slowed down lately and it's absolutely not anything to be a ashamed of. Pushing 40 and still playing championship footy. Fair play

I don't see anywhere where he had a go, he said Hecky wanted him for specified reasons but the board decided otherwise, that is literally the bare minimum he could have said on what happened.

Creating division between the fans and board in what sense

The move has already happened, nothing is going to change it now, there won’t be protests in car park due to this

Go on then. I'll bite.

It's been great over the last few weeks not having to read the fuckin drivel you regularly spout, especially since you grandly announced that you weren't going to post on this forum again.

You're fuckin toxic and I'll lay myself wide open to a first ever infraction by saying that you are a full weight utter cunt.
Might get an infraction mate but he'd find it pretty hard to defend himself against that last point in a court of law.

Creating division between the fans and board in what sense

The move has already happened, nothing is going to change it now, there won’t be protests in car park due to this
Kinda see both sides to this

I doubt what Billy said will cause a riot, reckon this thread is about as vociferous as it will get!

But, I must be honest, when I read that I did think it was a bit of a low blow

We all know PH wanted to keep him, the board obviously decided that 3 goals from 45 outings, mostly from the bench wasnt deserved of a new contract to a striker who will be 38 this season, when he will be facing some of the best defenders in world football

I think most on here would say, emotion aside, its the right thing to do. At least it forces PH to throw on Jebbo or Osula in the 80th min which exposes them to EPL football, and their pace will worry defenders over Billy trying to hold up the ball

Back on point, IMO he should have come out now and said something like 'I would play for this club until Im 90, but Im leaving on a high having helped us get back to our deserved place at the top table'

Reading 'the manager wanted to give me another year, wasnt meant to be hurts knowing............' was throwing the club under the bus somewhat, no need to say that, especially as we are entering a crucial time of preseason and squad building

If he came out in a book and said 'PH wanted me, but the board didnt think so, it hurt, but the clubs bigger than one person, I didnt say at the time to avoid any disruption, but the boards changed now so I can tell it as it is' - then fine

I doubt what Billy said will cause a riot, reckon this thread is about as vociferous as it will get!

We all know PH wanted to keep him, the board obviously decided that 3 goals from 45 outings, mostly from the bench wasnt deserved of a new contract to a striker who will be 38 this season, when he will be facing some of the best defenders in world football

I think most on here would say, emotion aside, its the right thing to do. At least it forces PH to throw on Jebbo or Osula in the 80th min which exposes them to EPL football, and their pace will worry defenders over Billy trying to hold up the ball

Back on point, IMO he should have come out now and said something like 'I would play for this club until Im 90, but Im leaving on a high having helped us get back to our deserved place at the top table'

Reading 'the manager wanted to give me another year, wasnt meant to be hurts knowing............' was throwing the club under the bus somewhat, no need to say that, especially as we are entering a crucial time of preseason and squad building

If he came out in a book and said 'PH wanted me, but the board didnt think so, it hurt, but the clubs bigger than one person, I didnt say at the time to avoid any disruption, but the boards changed now so I can tell it as it is' - then fine

Don’t disagree with that at all

The fact is though he has now put the fact out there that the club and the manager have disagreed over transfers into the media

Tbh I think he actually has left it late on purpose, I think the reality is all players and staff close to Hecky already knew the situation regardless so no surprise

IMO if Billy wanted to take a shot he comes out and releases something on the rag the squad retention lists are released

I can see why fans read the Hecky having little or no money comment but let’s be honest here, more chance of finding a pig fan who saw them winning a league title than finding a unitideite who hadn’t already either come to that conclusion themselves or was thinking that was a likely scenario

Arguably the greatest player of all time (definitely top 5) Cristiano Ronaldo was proven too old to play in the premier league for Manchester Utd at 36 years old.

Billy is one of my all time favourite blades players but you have to question his belief on this issue, a very very sincere GLTTL but it had to end sometime and this was the right time.

Have a dig back through any highlights you can find of Blades breaks with him starting in our box, you'll likely be surprised at the usual inaccuracy of your assertion on Oli.
I would take Billy every day over mcburnie, he's far too slow . When I get chance I will go through games I have on tape but the people that I sit with on ss are all on same lines

I would take Billy every day over mcburnie, he's far too slow . When I get chance I will go through games I have on tape but the people that I sit with on ss are all on same lines

Do you sit with Billy's family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom