Spoilt Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Litterly our highest scoring and arguably best player this decade (who is a boyhood blade), is getting slagged off weeks after he left. He pretty much single handedly got us out of League 1 FFS.

(I'll excuse fallowfield from this, as it's 100% obvious he's doing this to wind people up and it's worked, well done you'll probably have a big wank tonight)

Of course he's going to be miffed he hasn't been offered a contract he thinks he deserves, I think every single person would be. He believes in himself that he can still carry on and play at the highest level and if you don't believe in yourself, what's the point in being a professional footballer?

Litterly our highest scoring and arguably best player this decade (who is a boyhood blade), is getting slagged off weeks after he left. He pretty much single handedly got us out of League 1 FFS.

(I'll excuse fallowfield from this, as it's 100% obvious he's doing this to wind people up and it's worked, well done you'll probably have a big wank tonight)

Of course he's going to be miffed he hasn't been offered a contract he thinks he deserves, I think every single person would be. He believes in himself that he can still carry on and play at the highest level and if you don't believe in yourself, what's the point in being a professional footballer?

Wind people up ? Plenty seem to be agreeing with what I am saying ?

You can say sharp is a legend and also say why are you acting like a 15 year old kid who’s been grounded and had his PS5 Confiscated

His behaviour over the past year has been poor at times and not what a “leader” should be

Wanting to fight with Everyone on the pitch , starting fights with Wrexham and the interview , trying to embarrass Osula last game of the season and now kicking off to sky cause we won’t give him a new deal

Clubs bigger than everyone even the legends I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️

Why are people responding to this weapons grade idiot???
He will be LOVING all this attention.
Anybody who thinks Billy stopped Brewster being the new Mbape is obviously a sandwich short of a picnic.
This particular idiot is to coaching what Rebel Wilson is to hang gliding.

Why are people responding to this weapons grade idiot???
He will be LOVING all this attention.
Anybody who thinks Billy stopped Brewster being the new Mbape is obviously a sandwich short of a picnic.
This particular idiot is to coaching what Rebel Wilson is to hang gliding.

Decent summer Kenneth ?

And that's not your job either. Stay in your swim lane, narrow, and shit-filled as it is.

Nice to see you're back. I still lay evens you're banned by the opening day's whistle for kick off.

pommpey

So you’re laying evens ?

So you think I won’t be banned then ?

I wager 10/1 that you make over 2.5 home games this season

#parttimepomps

So you’re laying evens ?

So you think I won’t be banned then ?

I wager 10/1 that you make over 2.5 home games this season

#parttimepomps

Firstly, how can anyone make 0.5 of a home game? You're really not good at this, are you?

Secondly, given I live 212 miles away from S24SU and have no undue reason to come to Sheffield in the next twelve months, it's unlikely I will make a home game, especially as tickets will be less available. I may make Brighton and Bournemouth away however, if I can get my hands on a ticket which is unlikely on both counts. I hope this backfills a considerable amount of reasoning your naïve, excitable little brain fails to fathom.

You however will start as you've meant to go on - namely you're already shoving stupid content out and surfing on a 'lots of people agree with me' rider. Be aware, because they agree with you on this count (and Sharp's continued existence around the club is pretty low hanging fruit to garner favourable opinion) it doesn't mean they like you. Also, you'll continue to piss people off sufficiently to get into forum fights whereby you may get some banned, but I guarantee it will be a short lived, pyrrhic victory which will end up bad for you.

But I'm done warning you. You are beyond help and hopefully the board admins will swiftly sweep you into the crapper and flush you away like a buoyant, oily turd.

pommpey

ps: You forgot to call me 'Portsmouth'

Firstly, how can anyone make 0.5 of a home game? You're really not good at this, are you?

Secondly, given I live 212 miles away from S24SU and have no undue reason to come to Sheffield in the next twelve months, it's unlikely I will make a home game, especially as tickets will be less available. I may make Brighton and Bournemouth away however, if I can get my hands on a ticket which is unlikely on both counts. I hope this backfills a considerable amount of reasoning your naïve, excitable little brain fails to fathom.

You however will start as you've meant to go on - namely you're already shoving stupid content out and surfing on a 'lots of people agree with me' rider. Be aware, because they agree with you on this count (and Sharp's continued existence around the club is pretty low hanging fruit to garner favourable opinion) it doesn't mean they like you. Also, you'll continue to piss people off sufficiently to get into forum fights whereby you may get some banned, but I guarantee it will be a short lived, pyrrhic victory which will end up bad for you.

But I'm done warning you. You are beyond help and hopefully the board admins will swiftly sweep you into the crapper and flush you away like a buoyant, oily turd.

pommpey

ps: You forgot to call me 'Portsmouth'

Quite easily Portsmouth you leave at half time

Living up to the #parttimepompy tag I see a proper fan would do the trip 🎣

I’d travel land and sea to watch us in the Prem but I’m just a pig supposedly

Oooooo I’m been warned

Quite easily Portsmouth you leave at half time

Living up to the #parttimepompy tag I see a proper fan would do the trip 🎣

I’d travel land and sea to watch us in the Prem but I’m just a pig supposedly

Oooooo I’m been warned
You really are a juvenile aren't you.
You attempt to ridicule me by calling me Kenneth. The same with pommpey by calling him Portsmouth. As if in some way that makes you seem intelligent and superior.
I had 30 years dealing with juvenile minds like yours. Quite a few who exaggerated their own infantile self importance by claiming ridiculous qualities like coaching badges and scouting badges. None of them ever claimed to be SAS however. Which is what you have done on other threads.
Do yourself a favour, listen to the 53 on here who have liked the post that thinks you are a cunt. As opposed to the half a dozen who have agreed with you.
And then post accordingly.
You won't though.

Billy has got a point, we gave Fleck and Osborn new deals....
Fleck is 5 years younger than Billy and Osborn must be almost 10 years his junior. Surely Bill recognizes that one.

Thing is as well, what would Billy have wanted for his contribution.

He's probably eyeing up what he was on last time in the Premier League. Whereas the club probably see Ndiaye and McBurnie as current first picks with Jebbo and Brewster just behind and also intend to sign another. So possibly down to being 5th choice striker? What would the Board see as the going rate for that role? 70% of his current wage? 50%?

There's probably an element that they couldn't justify the cost for the role he would likely be playing. I'm sure Hecky wanted to keep him. He's a leader and a great guy. But did Hecky want to overpay on wages for him to stay (vs his likely contribution), at the expense of recruitment to the first XI? I'm not sure that's the straight yes anymore.

Maybe if he wasnt bang bang average all last year

I’m calling out sharp attempting to create division between the team and the Board

I love sharp he is a legend
Once again, juvenile rantings that are full of contradictions.

Raging hormones again. Maybe you need to get laid.
Since you like odds ,What are the odds on that happening?
Probably as long odds as you having coaching and scouting badges. And even longer odds you having SAS wings.

I was talking ABOUT you. Not TO you.
My friends call me Ken. (so that rules You out) You are not my mother!
Once again, juvenile rantings that are full of contradictions.

Raging hormones again. Maybe you need to get laid.
Since you like odds ,What are the odds on that happening?
Probably as long odds as you having coaching and scouting badges. And even longer odds you having SAS wings.

DJ Kenneth you’re the one insulting me I am simply retorting to your statements about me

You can’t disprove that though you must take my word at face value

Boards and managers disagree over signings all the time.

Course they do but they then don’t have club legends coming out and slagging the club off

We have probably payed him at least 500k a year Bare minimum he should be thanking the club and leaving on a high

Course they do but they then don’t have club legends coming out and slagging the club off

We have probably payed him at least 500k a year Bare minimum he should be thanking the club and leaving on a high
You wouldn’t understand, but the club means more to him than the wages he’s earned.

DJ Kenneth you’re the one insulting me I am simply retorting to your statements about me

You can’t disprove that though you must take my word at face value
If any of that made sense id reply to it.

I realise I'm asking a lot. Fallowfield and talking sense is an oximoron

I think that what Jimmy from Blades Ramble was discussing with the twitter guy (Darren ?) that it was a decision to free up a space to allow our young players like Jebbo and Osula to develop is spot on and whilst its a shame for Billy it is the right decision for the club

I think that what Jimmy from Blades Ramble was discussing with the twitter guy (Darren ?) that it was a decision to free up a space to allow our young players like Jebbo and Osula to develop is spot on and whilst its a shame for Billy it is the right decision for the club
Kinda surprised these guys would be so wrong on this; under 21s Jebbison 20; Osula 19; can be used in addition to a squad of 25 (and I doubt we'll have 25 anyway).

Wind people up ? Plenty seem to be agreeing with what I am saying ?

You can say sharp is a legend and also say why are you acting like a 15 year old kid who’s been grounded and had his PS5 Confiscated

His behaviour over the past year has been poor at times and not what a “leader” should be

Wanting to fight with Everyone on the pitch , starting fights with Wrexham and the interview , trying to embarrass Osula last game of the season and now kicking off to sky cause we won’t give him a new deal

Clubs bigger than everyone even the legends I’m afraid 🤷‍♂️
Disagree again.

You sound like a fan from another club with that opinion.

Sharp's always been a bit of a s-house to other teams and fans. It's has given him an edge and is part of his DNA.
It has often galvanized the squad too.

To be fair with the Wrexham one I think he went a bit OTT but I think he felt it was disrespectful that the talk was about Wrexham getting through and playing Spurs.
My understanding is that he and few other players heard a few Wrexham players before the game at the lane talk as if it was a formality.

Also that incident with Osula. Osula had 2 good chances to play the simple ball and didn't. Luckily we didn't need any points but you wouldn't be saying that had we needed goals.

Ask any of the squad, coaches or management they all have high opinions of Sharp, especially his character.....

To be fair with the Wrexham one I think he went a bit OTT
If he hadn't been knocked about all night and got nothing from the ref he'd have been a bit more settled. I think it was the 'behind the scenes' video where there are 2 clear fouls on Sharp and the ref gives nowt, compare that to the EPL tumbling escapades of their lot and as a fan I was going nuts. Imagine being a fan getting a kicking and 10 minutes later someone sticks a mic in your face expecting to here something as coherent as The Budget, it was not going to happen.

Sharp's always been a bit of a s-house to other teams and fans.

I suppose he has. On the other hand he's had to put up with taunts about Luey for a decade.
Not sure why he was targeted by that Forest wanker - didn't he end up as top scorer the season he was there?

I suppose he has. On the other hand he's had to put up with taunts about Luey for a decade.
Not sure why he was targeted by that Forest wanker - didn't he end up as top scorer the season he was there?
Oh you mean the Forest fan who didn't realise he headbutted sharp? Entirely plausible that wasn't it!

He probably was Forest's top scorer that season, but until Cooper got appointed that had been largely dire for 20 years.
Spent quite a bit, didn't realize how much they spent in their promotion season until recently. Had we got to the PO final I think they'd have been really screwed by FFP.

He really is deluded if he thinks he can still play in the PL, hardly had a decent match last season
Just looked to back into defenders and get free kicks, missed a load of chances when in good positions
Time to move on

I suppose if we were a very wealthy club we could pay him 15k a week to do a team talk, strengthen the group and play the odd last few minutes of a few matches to get a free kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom