Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

We are playing Sheffield Sh1ty ffs

This was definitely written by the brainchild behind that covid video that some Brighton fans did.

If you asked people too name all the 20 Premier League clubs most would get to about 17 or 18 no problem but struggle on the last few, Brighton would be one of those sides commonly forgotten...

If you asked people too name all the 20 Premier League clubs most would get to about 17 or 18 no problem but struggle on the last few, Brighton would be one of those sides commonly forgotten...
You mean Brighton who regularly take on the top teams and actually try to beat them? Play great football?

You're a long way out of date with this

We are playing Sheffield Sh1ty ffs

This was definitely written by the brainchild behind that covid video that some Brighton fans did.
It was written by a fucking moron.

Seem confident don’t they. Decent manager who will fuck off to an actual big club soon enough.

Cheers roy

We might have our first win but we are still crap. They have every right to be cocky and confident. They're in Europe and regularly in the top 8 in the PL now. If it were me I would shithouse the hell out of this game and defend like fuck, pack the midfield and try to nick a 0-0 draw. We will lose comfortably by 2 or 3 nil though.

Brighton are miles ahead of where we are and will rightly start the game as favourites. However we couldn't really be playing them at a better time given their injury list and midweek European game. Plus the fact that we're heading into it on the back of our first win of the season.

Think Brighton will still have enough to win, but it might be closer than a lot of people think.

Cheers Roy, much appreciated as always!!
Let's hope we can get something from this, would be nice to go into the IB with another 3 points, even 1, aslong as we dont lose!!!! Fingers crossed everyone!

I'd only go to Brighton to sniff Lesley Ash's bike seat..

Can see a draw hopefully...

Thanks Roy.

A mixed bag of allsorts there, but I quite like how Brighton are taking on the big boys. Hopefully we continue to show the green shoots of recovery, we need to badly.

Apart from the Sheffield Sh1ty ffs, pretty realistic comments, they have every right to be confident but they aren’t being arrogant.

Hard not to like Brighton at present, well supported, well run, and a real thorn in the side of the big boys.

Cheers Roy

Quite like Brighton. Fans did an amazing job keeping them afloat during dark times and they really don't like Wednesday. De Zerbi makes me laugh. He's like an angry Italian Pokemon. Good manager though.
Italian Pokémon has made me giggle this morning. So true, like a Pikachu in the dug out 😂😂

Quite like the Frankie Boyle joke; it was said that floods were gods way of punishing people for homosexuality, if that were the case Brighton would be the new Atlantis.

Thanks Roy. Quite like Brighton and what they've achieving if I'm honest.
That said,could be a tight un and if we nick a point, I'm a happy lad.

Just come over for this one but sitting with friends in a Brighton area. We would probably have sold out if this was a Saturday game but sounds like we have a few tickets available. Definitely a good time to play them but certainly be happy with a draw.
Can’t believe they built their new stadium with such terrible access for cars. Only real option for parking is a high price in the uni car park

Back
Top Bottom