Play Off Home Leg Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The way we finished that season induced the biggest malaise of apathy I've ever seen in all my time supporting the Blades.

Good job we have got that one out of our system already this season ........:oops:

..................................... Oh, wait a minute ..........:tumbleweed:

Great pricing.

Have they said how much it'll be for those who aren't ST holders? Hopefully sensible again to ensure a good crowd.

*Edit: D'oh, if only I'd opened my eyes and read it properly. Nothing to see here.
Not so sensible when they refuse to recognize the loyalty of memberships.

Another three just purchased, come on lets back the team ,show up and support them.

Optimism mode on. No matter what the performances have been like this year and theres been a few bad ones, we just need to raise our game for three matches and then you never know. Optimism mode off.

why not have free entry;);) some people are never happy we have some of the cheapest tickets in the football league and since mccabe became chairman we have had good deals on the table(ticket prices) come on!!!!.
I'm not knocking ticket prices in general, i know we're one of cheapest and i agree with you, but for this one game . . .

my turn to be a simpleton.....website is currently only showing chesterfield home game tickets for sale, are the play off tickets only available to season ticket holders at the moment or is the website having problems.....took me ages to get logged in ?

my turn to be a simpleton.....website is currently only showing chesterfield home game tickets for sale, are the play off tickets only available to season ticket holders at the moment or is the website having problems.....took me ages to get logged in ?

I bought mine first thing this morning, just checked and the play off tickets available for sale on the SUFC tickets page...

If 2nd leg is Swindon? Their home play off tickets are £19 - £15 - £10 & £8 so should be £15 & £10 for us?
How many tickets will we get?

Back
Top Bottom