P 1 official reseller of United tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Canterbury Blade

Reaction score
Just seen the clubs new ‘partner’ P 1 and took a look at their site. Palace standard tickets at £85 but only for United fans ie: home areas. It says they are the clubs official re-seller, whatever that means.

My question is where are these tickets coming from?

Specifically, are they held back tickets thus denying fans the chance to pay normal prices ie: not £85.

Or is the club offering season ticket holders the chance to sell back to the club any games they can’t go to ie: like a lot of European teams do. If so, I’ve not been asked about selling mine back, but would do for games I can’t make, oddly enough like the Palace one.

So does anyone know where these tickets are coming from? as something smells like a bit of Premier League profiteering…

Hospitality reseller. Says so in the press release

I may be misreading this, but the P1 website has Standard seats at £85 and then the hospitality packages start at £120 for the Tony Currie Suite.

As said above, when you go to buy it is for BL lower yet says Utd fans only!! I also don’t think the away fans hospitality stretches to more than a pukka pie and crap lager.

I’m also confused at what Liam Robinson says in the press release about attracting new fans from new territories. Doesn’t seem the best way to encourage new Blades by shoving them in with the away fans!

The other interesting part is they seem to grade the seats according to VIP level with the standard seats on offer being graded at Zero!!

I always thought South Stand was posh, but then I suppose if that’s zero then the Kop is sub zero??

Not a lot of joined up thinking on this one me thinks and either way it would be both interesting and transparent to know where the tickets are sourced from and are they really banging them in with the away fans??

Last edited:
Last edited:

Could it be that the upper tier is going to be used for away support and we get the lower tier.

They haven't renamed anything, that section of the Bramall Lane end that they've highlighted is the lower tier. BU is upper, BL is lower, it's how they've been labelled on our own own ticketing system for years.

They've clearly done something wrong in what they're intending to be available, but what they've labelled is 100% the lower tier.

How you re-sell something that isn't even available yet is another matter.

Just seen the clubs new ‘partner’ P 1 and took a look at their site. Palace standard tickets at £85 but only for United fans ie: home areas. It says they are the clubs official re-seller, whatever that means.

My question is where are these tickets coming from?

Specifically, are they held back tickets thus denying fans the chance to pay normal prices ie: not £85.

Or is the club offering season ticket holders the chance to sell back to the club any games they can’t go to ie: like a lot of European teams do. If so, I’ve not been asked about selling mine back, but would do for games I can’t make, oddly enough like the Palace one.

So does anyone know where these tickets are coming from? as something smells like a bit of Premier League profiteering…
I'll have your Palace one 😉🤣

I’ve actually got 2 season tickets next to each other in central South stand going as I’m away.

I’m obviously reluctant to give out a season ticket, so was hoping the club had found a resale way a la some European teams.

Or is there a way to get a season ticket turned into individual match physical tickets?

The front few rows of the BLUT aren't currently in use if I'm right so maybe these are extra tickets now available. Would have prefferd they were just sold by the club at normal prices.

I think it is like a package holiday with Corporate tickets. however, you can purchase an ordinary ticket. I did once to what Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk. a champions league match a few years back. great game Chelsea won 4-3 in the last min. a hotel package is available as well.

By the way, we don't even know what the matchday prices at the lane are yet.so I think this is for season ticket holders if you can not go for some reason. you have the opportunity to flog your ticket and get some money back. after a commission.

£85. You get to stay in the hotel but you’ve got to make your own bed and the breakfast you order through Grab delivery 😆

By the way, we don't even know what the matchday prices at the lane are yet.so I think this is for season ticket holders if you can not go for some reason. you have the opportunity to flog your ticket and get some money back. after a commission.
it will be interesting to see uniteds matchday prices pigs have got 7 different catagories with theirs cat a £45 on kop £59 in south stand outrageous pricing for championship games

Yes, the wendy chairman kung foo, or whatever they call him a reght rip-off merchant. then again the deluded Wendy fans are daft enough to pay the deluded prices.

£85. You get to stay in the hotel but you’ve got to make your own bed and the breakfast you order through Grab delivery 😆
From what I’ve heard it will also be build your own bathroom and bed. Rumours are they’ve been stripped out as act of spite.. anyone ITK?

Back
Top Bottom