Phipps

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Were it English you wagged
Na it was maths,I went to myrtle springs I fund it funny a few people think I'm a pig I'd love to prove I'm not but why should I,I spoke to my best mate after the wolves match and cried when relegation was confirmed her brother is a Wednesday fan and she was shocked at how much i love United

Moving the academy from Sheffield to Chesterfield then Loughborough, that's what American football does.

The Prince is a big fan of the San Francisco 49er's though not rich enough to buy them...
Look what happened to the other American football team based in San Francisco .

I give you the Oakland Raiders.

Moved 380 miles to Los Angeles.

Then 270 miles from LA to Las Vegas......

That's what Americans do.

Neither of you know anything of Sheffield or soccer (sic) so stick to American rules football.

McCabe wished to build a monument to the birth of football in Sheffield, are our 'American' cousins even aware of the fact ?

My great, great, grandfather is turning in his grave, Tom Bott presided over the most successful periods in our clubs history, again I suspect our 'American' friends are blissfully unaware of such.

I can see the point you're making but, as a Raiders fan, I feel the need to point out that Oakland isn't in San Francisco.
Moving the academy from Sheffield to Chesterfield then Loughborough, that's what American football does.

The Prince is a big fan of the San Francisco 49er's though not rich enough to buy them...
Look what happened to the other American football team based in San Francisco .

I give you the Oakland Raiders.

Moved 380 miles to Los Angeles.

Then 270 miles from LA to Las Vegas......

That's what Americans do.

Neither of you know anything of Sheffield or soccer (sic) so stick to American rules football.

McCabe wished to build a monument to the birth of football in Sheffield, are our 'American' cousins even aware of the fact ?

My great, great, grandfather is turning in his grave, Tom Bott presided over the most successful periods in our clubs history, again I suspect our 'American' friends are blissfully unaware of such.

I get the point you're making but the Oakland Raiders were based in Oakland, not San Francisco. It's not far away but it's not the same place.

I find it a bit laughable when Jim says stuff like “what seems clear is”. He’s an ex-employee who’s clearly connected to the current ownership. He’s got an affiliation and that’s fine, but it’s time to draw a line on this now.

I think you'll find that Jim has stated he was never an employee

Na it was maths,I went to myrtle springs I fund it funny a few people think I'm a pig I'd love to prove I'm not but why should I,I spoke to my best mate after the wolves match and cried when relegation was confirmed her brother is a Wednesday fan and she was shocked at how much i love United
I was crying with joy before the game when I saw a starting 11 without Lundstram in it.

I think you should post a sample jar of your relegation tears to prove your bladeyness, you might want to write 'We 8 Wenzdeh" on the jar as well.

I was crying with joy before the game when I saw a starting 11 without Lundstram in it.

I think you should post a sample jar of your relegation tears to prove your bladeyness, you might want to write 'We 8 Wenzdeh" on the jar as well.
Is it coz I don't suck wilders arse that you think I'm a Wednesday fan.

Well I used to love this forum but now I'm beginning to change my mind,I thought we had reyt nice fans but you and Grecian have changed my opinion you seem like bullys I'm not very well mentally I could take must things but bring accused of being a pig on a sheff utd forum is below the belt

Well I used to love this forum but now I'm beginning to change my mind,I thought we had reyt nice fans but you and Grecian have changed my opinion you seem like bullys I'm not very well mentally I could take must things but bring accused of being a pig on a sheff utd forum is below the belt
You've only been on the forum for 2 months and have spent most of it either slagging off Wilder or pretending to be a Blade. I'm sceptical about your intentions.

You've only been on the forum for 2 months and have spent most of it either slagging off Wilder or pretending to be a Blade. I'm sceptical about your intentions.
Slagging wilder off because I know the truth,I used to read this forum everyday before I decided to make an account

I love the arse licking from wilder fans they don't won't to see the truth for what it is he's one of our own course he is he left us in a shit state, it will all come out and I promise you wilder fans you'll be shocked I can be honestly say he walked out on us,my source if you need to know is his wife's best mate I went on a date with her and she spouted what Chris's wife told her.

'he left us in a shit state..'

Of course he did. I long for those mid table league one days on a Nigel Adkins journey.

I love the arse licking from wilder fans they don't won't to see the truth for what it is he's one of our own course he is he left us in a shit state, it will all come out and I promise you wilder fans you'll be shocked I can be honestly say he walked out on us,my source if you need to know is his wife's best mate I went on a date with her and she spouted what Chris's wife told her.
Possibly the best sourcing I've ever seen on here.

'he left us in a shit state..'

Of course he did. I long for those mid table league one days on a Nigel Adkins journey.

If someone made that statement last season I'd disagree with them, but at this moment in time I don't see much difference where we were at the end of Adkins to where we are now. Fans disengaged, players not interested, boring shite football and chaos behind the scenes. Unless you think a bit of extra cash and a little bit further up the league table makes all the difference.

If someone made that statement last season I'd disagree with them, but at this moment in time I don't see much difference where we were at the end of Adkins to where we are now. Fans disengaged, players not interested, boring shite football and chaos behind the scenes. Unless you think a bit of extra cash and a little bit further up the league table makes all the difference.

Personally I think 'a bit (probably more than that) of extra cash and a little bit (probably more than that) further up the league table' does make all the difference.

It's up to the Prince now to take the right actions, after all they speak louder than words and make the most of the situation.

I'm sure he would rather be where we are now than where we were in May 2016.

Everything about Wilder and his legacy will be forever couched in " bad selfish boy not doing what bing Pwince said", followed by an addendum in small print, "excellent manager, true legend", when everything you have just said rules out the title of legend due to not following Pwincey"s orders.
Or others will see it the opposite way, big evil Pwince causing poor Chris to have a tantwum,, bad bad Pwince.. Great great Chris.
The P. S. here is 'Chris did himself no favours with terrible tactics and signings. His public statements were not great'.. Blah blah blah.. But the Prince caused Chris to cry. Great manager, wicked Prince.
Somewhere in the middle is the truth.

I can't stand the Chrissy wilder he's one of our own song any more it hurts me that the guy fucked us off like I've said before the wilder arse lickers are gonna be in for a shock if and when it all comes out.i think some United fans have a problem with the Prince coz he's Arabic we have some moron fans would you rather McCabe I wouldn't.

Reactions: SLB
I'll start to listen to that clown once he put's an actual name and face to the comments "Wit" makes. Until then, he's happy to hide behind an alias and avatar. I guess the same could be said for people on here but Jim is upfront about everything, we know who he is and what he's about. I guess some may know who Wit is and it's just not widely known.

Literally he has his real life photo as his profile picture.

I can't stand the Chrissy wilder he's one of our own song any more it hurts me that the guy fucked us off like I've said before the wilder arse lickers are gonna be in for a shock if and when it all comes out.i think some United fans have a problem with the Prince coz he's Arabic we have some moron fans would you rather McCabe I wouldn't.

Give it a fucking rest

Haha ok then just wait I'm not gonna mention owt any more you choose to believe it or not it's no skin off my nose

I'll start to listen to that clown once he put's an actual name and face to the comments "Wit" makes. Until then, he's happy to hide behind an alias and avatar. I guess the same could be said for people on here but Jim is upfront about everything, we know who he is and what he's about. I guess some may know who Wit is and it's just not widely known.

It’s not really an alias as such, it’s how most people who know/ are aware of him refer to him as.

Erm not sure where you've been but "Wit" is Ian Whitehorne and is one of CW's besties who used manage Bradway FC and gave CW his 1st taste of managing/coaching. He owns Whitehornes estate agent and a few other businesses and the photo on his twitter account is actually him, although quite a while ago.

If Chris wasn't prepared to own his mistakes then that is a real shame.

The transfer window was an expensive shambles.

We are relegated and that in part contributed because we were not prepared to cast the net wide. We just kept going down the same list of domestic transfers and got what we could.

Now the policy had failed, being asked to own the recovery of that, which may quite reasonably include raising 40m in fees isn't unreasonable to me at least.

I hope some of it isn't true but it does look like Chris didn't like not getting his own way. It does appear the main issue is the Prince didn't have enough money for whilst Chris wanted. That's life. It probably applies to all of us!

Back
Top Bottom