Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I made the comparison with Hammond in that the vast majority thought he'd be a good signing, and when I tried to explain to them that he wouldn't be, I was met with a similar stream of vitriol.

Vitriol - where have I used abusive language?

Matthew Kilgallon - wasn't that good when he was with us, but still won player of the year!

I made the comparison with Hammond in that the vast majority thought he'd be a good signing, and when I tried to explain to them that he wouldn't be, I was met with a similar stream of vitriol.

So this is actually all about you, it's not really about Kilgallon or Hammond ? Maybe you could found your own forum--S24Barney.com ?

NlTquoV.jpg
If it is his car it's a definite he's signing no need to fanny about showing him round, he knows the set up and his agent does the negotiating.

Not sure what to think if this comes off other than we can put to bed the argument that CW isn't being backed. No way Killa would be coming here for pennies or that he just wants to play for this great club one more time (regardless of what he says).

Fingers crossed he signs and it works!

Just had a quick look at The Star's cinema listings guide.

Off to see Jaws at The ABC2 on Angel Street.

Anybody been lately?

That Quint is a salty old bugger isn't he?

I want to see Smokey & the Bandit when that comes out, looks like a right laugh.

People are keen to get away from signing championship players dropping down because of what's happened with Coutts, Woolford, Sammon, Hammond etc.

But we've also had Sharp, Basham and Baptiste who have been successful.

Let's hope that if he signs, he falls into the latter camp.

if it is Killers car, why is it at the lane? Isn't all contract stuff taken care of at the training ground these days?! He won't need a look round the place, so I can only think it might be the press call photo in the shirt and obligatory daft scarf raise!

if it is Killers car, why is it at the lane? Isn't all contract stuff taken care of at the training ground these days?! He won't need a look round the place, so I can only think it might be the press call photo in the shirt and obligatory daft scarf raise!
My think in

Back
Top Bottom