Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought Killa was only good when playing alongside Morgan, they complimented each other perfectly. Morgs had to shout at him constantly. His asset was his pace which I assume he no longer has. Remember Shaun Murphy? that's the type of CH we need, IMO

I liked Killa but he seems to be motivated more by money than anything, based on what we've heard over the years. He's 32 now and I'd rather someone younger and hungrier than Killa.

Not remotely arsed about this, Bradford can have him. Yes we could probably do with another CB but it isn't our number 1 or even number 2 priority. Besides O 'Connell and Wilson look like they could form a decent partnership to me. Then we have Wright who could be the grizzled leader we need at the back if one of the above has a wobble and Basham has always looked reasonably assured at CB.

Yeah...guess we couldn't offer him what he wanted ...perhaps in terms of playing gaurantee's/contract length/cash!?!??

Once we got O Connell it was the end of the Killa interest. No way would we be spending decent money on two left sided centre halfs

Exactly. And to be honest, I'm happy that we're going with someone who has the potential to improve.

I thought Killa was only good when playing alongside Morgan, they complimented each other perfectly. Morgs had to shout at him constantly. His asset was his pace which I assume he no longer has. Remember Shaun Murphy? that's the type of CH we need, IMO
Exactly. We need a dominant hard fucker. The opposite of Kingallion.

Glad, can't stand the fucking prick.

Him and McCuntly in the same team doesn't bear thinking about.

Glad, can't stand the fucking prick.

Him and McCuntly in the same team doesn't bear thinking about.

article-2010491-088E625E000005DC-821_634x460.jpg

Not remotely arsed about this, Bradford can have him. Yes we could probably do with another CB but it isn't our number 1 or even number 2 priority. Besides O 'Connell and Wilson look like they could form a decent partnership to me. Then we have Wright who could be the grizzled leader we need at the back if one of the above has a wobble and Basham has always looked reasonably assured at CB.

O'Connell and Wright are both left footed. CW said other day he wants another right footed CB, doesn't wan't Bash playing there unless an emergency.

Good to see he's gone elsewhere.

Seems a perfect fit for Bradford with the older, slower players they always make the mistake of going for.

Back
Top Bottom