Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What has he done that has pissed you off so much? I know he refused a new deal meaning we sold him with 6 months left on his contract but he had interest from the Prem and we’d just sold Beattie and the two Kyles suggesting we had no intention of getting there any time soon (and so it proved).

Don’t see how what he did is any different to Brown or Maguire?

Brown and Maguire were thoroughly professional right to the end. No problem with them moving on, they served us well. I have nothing against players furthering their careers whatsoever.

As soon as Kilgallon saw a big money move however he started to take the absolute piss in his later performances. I mean he blatantly didn't give a fuck. That and him being a cocky bastard with some United fans in pre-season at Sheffield FC made my mind up about him.

Brown and Maguire were thoroughly professional right to the end. No problem with them moving on, they served us well. I have nothing against players furthering their careers whatsoever.

As soon as Kilgallon saw a big money move however he started to take the absolute piss in his later performances. I mean he blatantly didn't give a fuck. That and him being a cocky bastard with some United fans in pre-season at Sheffield FC made my mind up about him.

...sunstroke?

No mate, just seen a Blade tweet it. Not a rumour/transfer account either.

And what the fuck are you going to post about if Barney stops 'moaning'??????? That's the real question.

A like from Barney, who would have thought it.... You have been quite lately, sure you will step up to the plate should Barmy Barney pipe down.

Although if you check, I do tend to contribute across the site and tend to do so without agenda.

A like from Barney, who would have thought it.... You have been quite lately, sure you will step up to the plate should Barmy Barney pipe down.

Although if you check, I do tend to contribute across the site and tend to do so without agenda.

Oh I do check - and a huge percentage of your posts are whiney complaints about posters who disagree with you, and often moaning about things people don't even say. You go ahead and pretend they have agendas if it helps you justify it.

Here we are in our 6th season in the third division due to failure and incompetence in every department and people who are perceived to be negative have 'agendas'. LOL.

My guess would be that Kilgallon deal has fallen through - O'Connell being the left sided plan B.

Hazard a guess that Grandison is the plan B to the McFadzean deal. However, I think we're committed to that one.

Fair enough. I thought Brown's performances dipped massively when he saw the big move coming and Maguire's said to have chucked the toys out of them pram to get his move. I don't know anything about the pre-season incident though so can't comment on that.

Fair enough. I thought Brown's performances dipped massively when he saw the big move coming and Maguire's said to have chucked the toys out of them pram to get his move. I don't know anything about the pre-season incident though so can't comment on that.
Brown did go down hill towards the end and if I remember right he was sent off a couple of times just before his move. The one person I have resented moving in recent times was paddy kenny, after we paid him for an entire year and him saying he owed us he was off at the first chance

Brown did go down hill towards the end and if I remember right he was sent off a couple of times just before his move. The one person I have resented moving in recent times was paddy kenny, after we paid him for an entire year and him saying he owed us he was off at the first chance

It was for his own good pal, he really didn't have a choice, for various reasons.

Matt Kilgallon's performances for us when he knew he'd be leaving anyway were absolutely disgusting. That said I reckon he'd be a decent player for us, but if we've got O'Connell we don't need him and would rather focus our efforts on McFadzean

I think if we sign o'connell then we won't go for McFadzean as they are similar apart from which side they play on. Think grandson maybe the xall to add pace as an alternative to Wilson

Mike Stephenson ‏@Stephenson87M 13m13 minutes ago
The contracts men were working late last night on another bit of business, could we be in for another nice surprise!

1. James Hughes ‏@jhughesy87 25m25 minutes ago
    @Stephenson87M @tannedrobbo a shrewd bit of business has just been done for a CB #nostoppingwilder #makethat3

0 retweets1 like

2. Mike Stephenson ‏@Stephenson87M 11m11 minutes ago
    @jhughesy87 @tannedrobbo I've just tweeted that the money men were busy last night pal working on another deal, its happened then??

0 retweets0 likes

3. James Hughes ‏@jhughesy87 11m11 minutes ago
    @Stephenson87M @tannedrobbo yes 2 year contract I'm being told. Left footed CB

0 retweets0 likes
Mike Stephenson‏@Stephenson87M
@jhughesy87 @tannedrobbo Surely Killa after two rounds of talks??

The contracts men were working late last night on another bit of business, could we be in for another nice surprise!

If true hope this ends our pursuit of the over rated McFadzean.

Did anyone get a pic of the money men working hard?
no-money.jpg

If true hope this ends our pursuit of the over rated McFadzean.

I highly doubt it. It seems obvious that McFadzean is our number one transfer target.

In addition to that, I don't see us going with two left footed centre halves. The main reason is this - all left footed centre halves will have played on the left side their entire careers. It's not the same with right footers, who will have all played on their weaker side at some stage. In any case, Wilder wants balance there.

The dude who claims we have signed another says it's not Killgallon......

Hardly ground breaking ITK however as of right now this move is OFF.

He has or had some interest from Barnsley also but Ideally would like a move back to Leeds United.

Source - Kilgallon himself :)

Back
Top Bottom