Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who were you preferred pair, out interest?

I would've preferred one who's at least 6'4 and dominant in the air. I wanted us to sign Beevers, for a start. Would've preferred him or someone like Aaron Pierre as the left sided centre half instead of Kilgallon. I think a Nelson/Beevers combination would've been a good one, and good value too both on free transfers. I'd prefer McFadzean to either but it's the possible size of the transfer fee that puts me off a bit. I'd rather us spend it on midfielders. If the fee's not too bad though, I suppose my first choice pair might've been McFadzean and Beevers.

An ex-Alfreton player is hardly what we should be aiming for in my view. I'd say there's a good chance he may end up at Bradford with his big brother.
So you'll be glad to see the back of ex-Ilkeston player Che Adams then? And you wouldn't be interested in Dwight Gayle or Vardy?

Good. He wouldn't have gone back there unless there was a serious chance of us signing him.

Pleased with that, still think he'll have plenty to offer at this level. I wonder if this was in lie of McFadzean though, hope not.

Which car theres hundreds

This one.......

article-2033035-0DAD90C200000578-186_634x277.jpg

Now, I just gave it a 'man look' so this might be all wrong but, I can't see his car. He must've left or I've missed it.

Lots of shit flying around on this one, from Medical at shirecliffe to signed already and announcement soon, hard to know whats. what, but I really hope this is not in place of McFazdean and we get Grandison and Killa instead of Mcfazdean, fingers crossed we get all 4 to fight for a place!

Grandison isn't necessary now, he'd be coming in to fill the same role as Wilson - cover at RB and CB. I don't think we'll be signing him.

Kilgallon and one other should complete our defensive recruitment. Basham and Semple can also cover there. We need to avoid unnecessary signings because we still need at least four midfielders/attackers.

Grandison isn't necessary now, he'd be coming in to fill the same role as Wilson - cover at RB and CB. I don't think we'll be signing him.

Kilgallon and one other should complete our defensive recruitment. Basham and Semple can also cover there. We need to avoid unnecessary signings because we still need at least four midfielders/attackers.

just hoping its not Gradison, Wilson, Killa, would much prefer Wilson, Killa and McFazdean, I shall cross fingers toes the lot.... feck, can't type if I do that, I guess if it dose not happen McCabe will say it was Bad Luck we did not sign McFazdean.....

Lots of shit flying around on this one, from Medical at shirecliffe to signed already and announcement soon, hard to know whats. what, but I really hope this is not in place of McFazdean and we get Grandison and Killa instead of Mcfazdean, fingers crossed we get all 4 to fight for a place!

We need Sunjihi for the latest update as to where the fk we are as of 4.00pm 07/07/2016 :)

So you'll be glad to see the back of ex-Ilkeston player Che Adams then? And you wouldn't be interested in Dwight Gayle or Vardy?

If he was ex-Alfreton and had just won the Premier League I'd advocate the signing, if he's ex-Alfreton, not pulled up any trees at Motherwell and we're signing him because he lives 10 miles down the road I'm not bothered. I know Josh and have also played with him a few years ago. In my view he's not a player we should be looking to sign. His brother is better and I wouldn't want to see us sign him either, nothing against them personally but no point in signing more players who won't improve the squad.

Back
Top Bottom