International break quiz question.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Haven't Notts County played in all 6 divisions?

(Div 1, 2, 3, 3S, 3N, 4)

think I'm wrong... the club that was juggled between the two third divisions appears to be Port Vale, but they've never been in the top flight.... (juggling to accommodate circumstance where two northern or two southern clubs relegated from the 2nd tier....)

strange, Notts county appear to have only played in Div 3 South, but Wolves only in Div 3 North. (and Mansfield Town in Div 3 South - as well as Div 3 North) Walsall have played in S & N too.

From a grammar nerd's pov if this is the right answer then it makes the question interesting - and a nice misdirection - bc it's neither a list of four nor two pairs, but rather a one and a three.
Yes, do you think the question would then have been "What do Bradford, Luton and Bolton all have in common with United?".

Perhaps it's actually just the route that Sitwell walks his fucking dog!

think I'm wrong... the club that was juggled between the two third divisions appears to be Port Vale, but they've never been in the top flight.... (juggling to accommodate circumstance where two northern or two southern clubs relegated from the 2nd tier....)

strange, Notts county appear to have only played in Div 3 South, but Wolves only in Div 3 North. (and Mansfield Town in Div 3 South - as well as Div 3 North) Walsall have played in S & N too.

Grimsby and Coventry have played in all 6 divisions.

Yes, do you think the question would then have been "What do Bradford, Luton and Bolton all have in common with United?".

Perhaps it's actually just the route that Sitwell walks his fucking dog!
Well played ,my next clue was Barnsley (Andy) then Leicester (jack) then West Brom (gary) :) and yes Im knackered ,amazing what you can think up when walking the dog.

I haven't researched this, but could it be that they are all the first to have their 'surname', i.e. first united, first town, first city and first wanderers?

Well played ,my next clue was Barnsley (Andy) then Leicester (jack) then West Brom (gary) :) and yes Im knackered ,amazing what you can think up when walking the dog.
A shame that Clarke Carlisle, Deon Burton or Rod Hull never played for us.

Do you need my address to send the cinnamon graham?

Hey and what about Gary Brazil and Ryan France?

Apparently we had a J Charlton play for us in 1890 too...... Jimmy St. Johnstone?

A shame that Clarke Carlisle, Deon Burton or Rod Hull never played for us.

Do you need my address to send the cinnamon graham?
Yes and as a bonus you can have the bit of fluff attached and the suspicious looking black curly hair too.

Back
Top Bottom