After international break

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

adamawdhali

Reaction score
Think we’re going to be in a great position after the international break. Players get longer to understand the positions and each other, especially the midfield. McAtee, luke Thomas and archer are going to change things for us after this international break as well.

Think we’re going to be in a great position after the international break. Players get longer to understand the positions and each other, especially the midfield. McAtee, luke Thomas and archer are going to change things for us after this international break as well.
Lots of encouraging signs today problem is the run of fixtures now is grim

Really encouraging, so unlocks not to Nick it at the end,

Well it’s vital, because there’s every chance we could be 0 wins from 6/7/8 games and that takes some coming back from!

No way we can play with two strikers and two attacking mids with Souza. Keep seeing this comment but we'll be so open.

People say Everton are shite but they looked dangerous on attack and we had two holding CMS.

Everton had too much space - we need to close down players quicker. To me there is much learning going on for this group and we should get better

Hamer is better and more comfortable playing as an 8 rather than a 10, this is where he played for Coventry, coming from behind the play and onto the ball. He will also help us to progress the ball in the 1st phase better than Norwood because of his ability and agility in tighter areas. Allowing mcatee to be the creator. I also think we need trusty in as it will allow us to play 5/10 yds higher as a team because he has the recovery pace. Think Tom Davies will also be a good option for us, especially away from home if we pack the midfield. Norwood should become our 2nd sub option for midfield rather than in the first 11.

Thought we were poor today. Think it will be a kick up the arse. Don’t think Norwood is coming back from today, I hate singling our players, but he just couldn’t cope and left it to Souza out of possession. We only miss N’Diaye for his work off the ball, which is positive as I think we look a threat going forward. Hamer needs to dictate at home and I think he can, Souza impressed me today with how he played on and off the ball. McAtee and Thomas are good solid signings, which I think improves us.

We win today comfortably with the same team as last year + the additions we made.

Thought we were poor today. Think it will be a kick up the arse. Don’t think Norwood is coming back from today, I hate singling our players, but he just couldn’t cope and left it to Souza out of possession. We only miss N’Diaye for his work off the ball, which is positive as I think we look a threat going forward. Hamer needs to dictate at home and I think he can, Souza impressed me today with how he played on and off the ball. McAtee and Thomas are good solid signings, which I think improves us.

We win today comfortably with the same team as last year + the additions we made.
Same team as last year plus additions we’d walk the league with 15 players on the pitch

Back
Top Bottom