Hecky on Sports Heaven tonight (6-7pm)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't think we should be starting an anti-Darren witch hunt, I'm not sure that's fair. HRH gives him info, and Darren the shares it with fans that want to know. Hecky isn't a fan so it needs to stop (which is unfortunate because I personally enjoy hearing the behind-the-scenes stuff) but blame HRH not Darren.

Can anyone actually tell me what Darren has leaked that wasn't available from other sources?

You heard a very different interview to me then.

Obviously he is sad to lose Ndiaye but he sounded focussed on what comes next, and was very honest about the work that needs to be done.

Agreed. Certainly didn’t sound like someone who was planning on walking out

A great interview from a class bloke.

I already feel a bit better.
I'm happy he's our manager.

He was asked if he believed we could stay up this season to which he said yes, but not as we are at the moment, still work to do on incomings.

That was good to hear, people on here have picked our starting XI from what we have available today, I thought the window had slammed shut already.

Listening to Hecky do not be suprised if he walks out, clear as day he is fed up.

The Prince needs to either back Hecky or find a new owner ASAP.

I have not heard a manager sound so downbeat and p*ssed off since Warnock.

Didn't manage to listen, but jeez that does not sound good :oops:

“I’ll give it one more one more go and if you don’t like it, one more”

I don't like this new Twitter X I am off....

but Darren you can still post....

oh I best stay then and continue to post endless crap about the club

Trusty all but done.
Doyle looks difficult to get in.
PH is not very good at quizzes and argues Scarborough is not In Yorkshire. Kev McCabe will be devastated :D.
PH believes we will stay up but not as we are now a lot of work to do. Phone call with Prince straight after the show.

Overall a good interview apart from the Bournemouth fan sneaking in. PH making it clear theres work to do and that means players coming in. Adam Oxley asked the pertinent questions, he has a good relationship with PH. Would be my choice for doing an interview with the Prince.

Bit of a nothing interview to be honest, unsurprising from RS. Hecky didn’t want to be there, also unsurprising.

As I said in a prior post, we’re less than 2 weeks away from our season starting and our recruitment has barely started.

One other thing, since the Ndiaye money “totally changes things” then we sure as shit better bring some quality first teamers in, not bench warmers.

I agree he seemed a bit downbeat and a bit more forthright than usual.

Main takeaway for me was that he's been promised all the Ili money and acknowledges we're nowhere near with loads to do.

Next few weeks will now answer that.

Oh, and hopefully this shuts Darren down.

It isn't true.

He didn't sound fed up at all.
I’m not sure sure he sounded pretty emotional to me especially at the start he did seem to relax a bit after the quiz sections. He did mention a few times though about how the Ndiaye transfer had deflated everyone at the club and how he now needed to pick people up and try and move the club forward.

It wasn’t by any means a strip but there was plenty of restrained emotion in his voice at times imo.

I’m not sure sure he sounded pretty emotional to me especially at the start he did seem to relax a bit after the quiz sections. He did mention a few times though about how the Ndiaye transfer had deflated everyone at the club and how he now needed to pick people up and try and move the club forward.

It wasn’t by any means a strip but there was plenty of restrained emotion in his voice at times imo.
He just sounded exactly as he always does
What he said and how he said it was very impressive
The guy is a leader of men its a shame for those who cant see that

Listening to Hecky do not be suprised if he walks out, clear as day he is fed up.

The Prince needs to either back Hecky or find a new owner ASAP.

I have not heard a manager sound so downbeat and p*ssed off since Warnock.
Too right, this should be one of the highs of his career but he has been let down so badly by the monopoly money prince, wouldn't be at all surprised if he walked

He just sounded exactly as he always does
What he said and how he said it was very impressive
The guy is a leader of men its a shame for those who cant see that
He’s always reserved but I thought he was much more forth coming than usual. I agree though it was a great interview and he deserves the upmost respect.

In my view, started off a bit narked, was reminiscent of Wilder in that respect! But quickly came around and it was an upbeat interview on the whole. As for anyone criticising Darren or others who are ITK, maybe our fans shouldn't be constantly wanting info that in a few weeks comes to light anyway. I don't think Darren is doing anything that the Prince doesn't want him doing. But when we had that ITK bloke Caddette and everyone is wetting themselves when he said something, I just think he should have never leaked anything in the first place and it was just ego related that he leaked stuff.

In fairness to Darren I don't think it's the same thing because it's clear that he has the Prince's permission to do so and for what it's worth I don't think it's a bad way of communicating with the fans but then if people criticise Darren or the club for doing so (not including Hecky here as he's obviously totally entitled to his opinion) don't be upset if it then stops and the fans then say the club doesn't communicate with the fans! Can't have it both ways.

In my view, started off a bit narked, was reminiscent of Wilder in that respect! But quickly came around and it was an upbeat interview on the whole. As for anyone criticising Darren or others who are ITK, maybe our fans shouldn't be constantly wanting info that in a few weeks comes to light anyway. I don't think Darren is doing anything that the Prince doesn't want him doing. But when we had that ITK bloke Caddette and everyone is wetting themselves when he said something, I just think he should have never leaked anything in the first place and it was just ego related that he leaked stuff.

In fairness to Darren I don't think it's the same thing because it's clear that he has the Prince's permission to do so and for what it's worth I don't think it's a bad way of communicating with the fans but then if people criticise Darren or the club for doing so (not including Hecky here as he's obviously totally entitled to his opinion) don't be upset if it then stops and the fans then say the club doesn't communicate with the fans! Can't have it both ways.

If Hecky doesn’t like people leaking information on Twitter for likes or YouTube for views and it isn’t helping the club, it should be stopped for the good of the club. End of.

No shit. The ‘supporters’ who clamour after gossip should be careful what they wish for. Same goes over the years with the dickheads leaking team sheets etc. How can you call yourself a Blade when you’re leaking sensitive info which weakens the clubs position in the market and on the pitch. Numpties all of the ‘ITK’ lot. “Look at me” fucks sake.
Seems to me this communication strategy worked for PA for a bit but he’s let it spiral out of control.

Call off his mouth pieces now and he’ll be accused of keeping the fans in the dark and avoiding scrutiny.

Give people what they want and they will just want more.

Just from reading his interview i can only regurgitate what others have already say and that he’s a class bloke who fills me with confidence. I almost feel at ease with the Ndiaye situation already. No hard feelings on Ndiaye or the prince/hecky etc. Looking forward to seeing who we get for illi’s replacement (Hamer please).

I don't think we should be starting an anti-Darren witch hunt, I'm not sure that's fair. HRH gives him info, and Darren the shares it with fans that want to know. Hecky isn't a fan so it needs to stop (which is unfortunate because I personally enjoy hearing the behind-the-scenes stuff) but blame HRH not Darren.

Can anyone actually tell me what Darren has leaked that wasn't available from other sources?
If Darren didn't tell us stuff we'd know nowt. He always answers any queries as well the best he can.

Be better for everyone if he kept his mouth shut, difficult to confirm what is fact , ie. What he has been told and what is opinion. So better keep quiet and let it all come out in the wash

Back
Top Bottom