Hecky on Sports Heaven tonight (6-7pm)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t know if he’s frustrated with the situation or the questions he’s being asked. Time will tell I suppose.

I wish someone would try to pin him down on RND. He has never given a proper timeline update. During the season, I understand it, as there’s nothing he can do. But now, he will absolutely know a timeline, as it impacts transfer priorities.

I wish someone would try to pin him down on RND. He has never given a proper timeline update. During the season, I understand it, as there’s nothing he can do. But now, he will absolutely know a timeline, as it impacts transfer priorities.
He always says he doesn't know re injuries

Sounds like he’s had a couple of sleepless nights to say the least.

Listening to Hecky do not be suprised if he walks out, clear as day he is fed up.

The Prince needs to either back Hecky or find a new owner ASAP.

I have not heard a manager sound so downbeat and p*ssed off since Warnock.

Set off on the defensive but seems more relaxed now he’s managed to divert the awkward/unwanted questions. Maybe gave him the stare?

I know flea is a blade but doesn't anyone listening particularly want to hear the red hot chilli peppers right now?!

Sounds annoyed and stressed and very frank and upfront about where we’re at and the state of the squad. Obviously the mannerisms and manner of speaking are different but some of what he’s said tonight wouldn’t have sounded out of place in one of Wilder’s interviews.

Listening to Hecky do not be suprised if he walks out, clear as day he is fed up.

The Prince needs to either back Hecky or find a new owner ASAP.

I have not heard a manager sound so downbeat and p*ssed off since Warnock.
Really? PH sounds like that in every interview

Have you got it on Magic he sounds pretty pissed off even by his standards not saying he’ll walk as I don’t think he will but there’s definitely plenty of emotion in his voice

Comments so far;

Message to Board get on with the season now.
Ndaiye turned down vast sums of money in January to stay - Everton?
Its not about money with him he wanted to go to OM
Ndiaye made the decision to move no-one else he is his own man.
Prince has agreed to put all the money from Ndiaye back into the playing budget.
We are a long way off being competitive. 8/9 out only 3 in to date.
Got to strengthen at all levels.
Wanted players in early as we have 4 home games in first 6.
Traore flying in this evening.
Brewster not ready for Palace back in training.
Mcb running this week trains next week. If he misses Palace he misses but its much better news than first feared.
Next few weeks up to end of Transfer window will define our season - marker put down to Board?
Atmosphere wasn't great around Club when Ndiaye transfer announced. His job pick everybody up and focus on season moving forward. Would rather talk about that now instead of Ndiaye.
Ndiaye going changes money situation. Players are lined up.

Doyle a no go. Frees will still be part of the transfer approach

Nah I have heard Hecky and he sounds thoroughly depressed.

Not like the rest of the interviews

Can't even afford Doyle even after Ndiaye has gone please get the Prince out of our Club.

Hecky has just spoke out about Darren Smith after a caller has brought it up he isn't happy with the situation.

Back
Top Bottom