Embarrassing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
I hope for the players sake they were all suffering from illness... because if not then they should be absolutely embarrassed by that turgid display of shite.

If Roys comments read "Sheffield United were the worst team to come to Ewood this season" i wouldnt be surprised one iota.

First half we looked ok but just playing at a leisurely pace.

Second half we looked like we hadnt played a game of football together in our life and were playing prime Barcelona.

Look I dont mind a loss, but when the players make Sheffield United look like that they should be embarrassed.

Well done to Rovers and JDT who is looking like a good manager for them.

I await the “McB best of an average bunch” ascertains from our illuminati match reviewers. Won all his headers. Again 😂

As per !!!

#opendemfookinmincers 👀!

UTB

I hope for the players sake they were all suffering from illness... because if not then they should be absolutely embarrassed by that turgid display of shite.

If Roys comments read "Sheffield United were the worst team to come to Ewood this season" i wouldnt be surprised one iota.

First half we looked ok but just playing at a leisurely pace.

Second half we looked like we hadnt played a game of football together in our life and were playing prime Barcelona.

Look I dont mind a loss, but when the players make Sheffield United look like that they should be embarrassed.

Well done to Rovers and JDT who is looking like a good manager for them.

We were on top first half and if the game had continued that way I think we'd got at least a point.

Just a guess - Maybe the message at half time was to stay patient, wait for the openings and keep our composure when we got chances.

Then Blackburn went for our throats and we never recovered.

We lost 1-0 away from home to a side that were bang in form. Not embarrassing. Just football.

I'd have expected us to kick on 2nd half and steal a draw. I expected that at Millwall too.

Hecky needs t o look at himself and stop................picking favourites, players who have no form, players who dont give a sh*t, players who cannot motivate themselves players who are past it? What's happened to Brooks and Coulbily today.............................get a grip Heckingbottom becasue if we fail to go up I think you will be looking for work! Pathetic

Infraction given for personal abuse
Wait until the Tingo King takes over. There'll be no more losing 1-0 at home to Blackburn then, eh?
There will be no Tingo takeover, you thick dumpling. But can you and others please start the next barrage against any would be owner soon, so we can eventually get around to the sh@@ McCabe ownership again, or something similar.

Its the sort of performance you would expect a Sheffield United team to put in if the were second from bottom not second from the top.

Blackburn should have won 3-0 post and bar robbed them of an emphatic victory.

We are playing "fear" football.

We were on top first half and if the game had continued that way I think we'd got at least a point.

Just a guess - Maybe the message at half time was to stay patient, wait for the openings and keep our composure when we got chances.

What a terrible team talk from whoever gave it then. We needed urgency, desire and to pen them back. We did nothing. We sat back and waited for another goal. Awful performance and one that has me seriously worried that this team has the heart to go up. The desire today and lack of application was not good enough. I can cope with losing but the lack of effort from nearly the whole team 2nd half was not good enough. Old school managers would have had them in tomorrow training at 8am. Not sure how players like Berge and Bogle would react to that. Work ethic has to come before any skills/ability first and foremost at this level. The reason why most are here as they are not good enough footballers to play higher so have to win their battle and get the basics right. The application today was awful and not sure it was any better than the shambles served up under Slave there last season.

We were shit mate end of.. in fact fucking embarrassing!!

Its the sort of performance you would expect a Sheffield United team to put in if the were second from bottom not second from the top.

Blackburn should have won 3-0 post and bar robbed them of an emphatic victory.

We are playing "fear" football.

The tactics away are awful. Sunday league stuff. Surely you play solid at the start and get a foothold and not give away 3 on 3's as we did today and at Millwall. Then we can come out and express. We did the opposite but as we had lost a goal meant we were chasing.

We didn't play well today but would have been a different story had we had a bit of composure around their box.

Blackburn played really well. They pressed and passed excellently. They were more up for it and they're now the form team in the league.

Hardly embarrassing. Some of our fans' reactions are though.

The tactics away are awful. Sunday league stuff. Surely you play solid at the start and get a foothold and not give away 3 on 3's as we did today and at Millwall. Then we can come out and express. We did the opposite but as we had lost a goal meant we were chasing.
Correct deadbat its nice to see us go for it BUT we are getting into the habit of leaving ourselves wide open at the back

We didn't play well today but would have been a different story had we had a bit of composure around their box.

Blackburn played really well. They pressed and passed excellently. They were more up for it and they're now the form team in the league.

Hardly embarrassing. Some of our fans' reactions are though.

Maybe so but we are calling the poor performance as we see it.

Maybe we don't win that game but I expect the desire to be there to try to or at least get the draw.

We seem to have got into the bad habit of falling behind usually by giving away a silly sloppy goal, and making it very hard work for ourselves. It's poor. They need to sharpen up pretty quick or we will have totally chucked it away. 3 league defeats in our last 4. They need a rocket up their collective arses today - team and management. Not been good enough recently.

Back
Top Bottom