Outgoing? Diego Di Girolamo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where ever he goes we will get 400k tops for him. If he walks into Juve like the cock he is, he won't last very long there. Daddy must wanna go back to Italy and open a pizzeria. We'll never hear of this child again, Jordan Slew mark two, only in Serie C.

Some of the comments about a player who has the potential to be one of the best players we've ever produced are downright ridiculous and uncalled for. He's technically the best player I've seen at our academy and it's such a shame he got injured at the time he did. I wish the kid all the best no matter where he ends up.

Some of the comments about a player who has the potential to be one of the best players we've ever produced are downright ridiculous and uncalled for. He's technically the best player I've seen at our academy and it's such a shame he got injured at the time he did. I wish the kid all the best no matter where he ends up.
Yes but Clough don't like him and you know what they say ..................................... in Clough we must trust ;)

Don't know how accurate these stats are:

"Juventus would be able to sign him for a compensation fee of around £300,000 while a move to an English club could net Sheffield United closer to £1million at a tribunal."

Going to Juve:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

The figures are correct . 2no clubs are having talks with the player , agent and club. These are Juventus and Southampton.

The family want him to go to Southampton and not abroad . He has 26 relations in Italy , but all based around Bari , Lecce and not Turin .

Guiseppe Marotta of Juve is in the Uk trying to tie up deals for 3 player from MUFC , MCFC and SUFC.

UTB

Of course he'll walk into Southampton or Juve first team in no time.

You are correct . He would have no chance of that , but like Chelsea and other premiership top foreign clubs , they buy players , loan them out , and if they don't make it , the bank balance is not hurt. Nothing to lose , everything to gain. Somebody must see potential in the lad , but it does not appear to be SUFC.

UTB

Nah, they just kept him around all these years because they thought he was crap.

Foxy yes the club rated him and stood by him through his injury . Its funny how the club rated him scenario has changed . The guy is not the run of the mill player , and does have potential , but somewhere down the line , there has been a difference of opinion or clash of personalities . Latin temperament perhaps does not go down well in all things Clough . External influences also doesn't help.

Personally i would prefer him to stay and see him being at the lane man and boy. Unfortunately this will not happen. Just another part of this seasons soap opera of Evans , Butler , Wallace , Collins .Alls well that ends well with promotion.

UTB

Hmmm.....Clough and players who like to play with their front to goal - the odds are against Diego.

He might be a world beater, he might be shite, I don't know. I'm sure he's not a Clough player. For evidence, see the best right winger at the club being shipped to Notts County.

UTB

Swapping a relegation battle for a Play Off chase.

A few ex-Blades there, Matt Duke, Evan Horwood, Ryan Cresswell, John-Joe O'Toole, Chris Wilder, Carl Muggleton. A couple real Blades as well, maybe they will tell him to go back and sign that contract after all. ;)

Swapping a relegation battle for a Play Off chase.

A few ex-Blades there, Matt Duke, Evan Horwood, Ryan Cresswell, John-Joe O'Toole, Chris Wilder, Carl Muggleton. A couple real Blades as well, maybe they will tell him to go back and sign that contract after all. ;)

Can't see it.

Diego will go where he can be starting games I would assume.

. For evidence, see the best right winger at the club being shipped to Notts County.

Flynn and Ben Davies haven't been sent there? The only player who I can think has gone there is the one who kept running down blind alleys on a regular basis and crossed the ball out for a throw in or goal kick. For evidence ,see most of our games this season :D

Flynn and Ben Davies haven't been sent there? The only player who I can think has gone there is the one who kept running down blind alleys on a regular basis and crossed the ball out for a throw in or goal kick. For evidence ,see most of our games this season :D
He's definitely not the finished article, but he's the best we had all season, hence Clough playing him there.

I was always surprised he liked an out and out winger given the midgets that he had to feed up front. Then we buy a big one, and ship JCR out. Very strange to me.

If Ben Davis is even near to being our best right winger then should start planning for next season on the third division.

UTB

Can't see it.

Diego will go where he can be starting games I would assume.
chris wilder manager at northampton is a big blade good place for diego to play rest of season he may even encourage him to sign the contract on offer at the lane!maybe not but if none of the big hitters offer him a deal he just might be tempted.for me clough has done everything right regarding diego he has not done enough to merit a 1st team place and at some point
his dad and advises might accept this! then again maybe not.

Northampton Town?!! WTF!!
I can't believe he'd sign for anybody other than one of the teams left in The Champions League!! ;)

Foxy yes the club rated him and stood by him through his injury . Its funny how the club rated him scenario has changed . The guy is not the run of the mill player , and does have potential , but somewhere down the line , there has been a difference of opinion or clash of personalities . Latin temperament perhaps does not go down well in all things Clough . External influences also doesn't help.

Personally i would prefer him to stay and see him being at the lane man and boy. Unfortunately this will not happen. Just another part of this seasons soap opera of Evans , Butler , Wallace , Collins .Alls well that ends well with promotion.

UTB
If clough were to go, would That open up the door for diego to stay?

He seems to be confiding with his new teammate and ex blade Ryan Cresswell about Clough.
View attachment 11038

What a prat, frankly. Interesting to note when NC was questioned today on why Diego had been recalled and reloaned that it was at De Girolamo's own request. Whatever happened to him being desperate to return to York?

This constant sniping at one of our best up and coming players is getting fucking tedious now, give it a break.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if Cloughy was to be relieved of his duty in the not so distant future and Diego was already signed by someone else, would you all come on then and still stick up for Cloughy saying he did the right thing for the club? Exactly!

This constant sniping at one of our best up and coming players is getting fucking tedious now, give it a break.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, if Cloughy was to be relieved of his duty in the not so distant future and Diego was already signed by someone else, would you all come on then and still stick up for Cloughy saying he did the right thing for the club? Exactly!

Yes. Best prospect in a while was Harry. We have others better in attitude. Potentials worth fuck all if you aint got the application.

Back
Top Bottom