Bradford vs Sheff United * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bradford vs Sheff United * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 0-1

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 1-1

Votes: 40 20.2%
  • 0-2

Votes: 27 13.6%
  • 2-0

• 2-2

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 49 24.7%
  • 2-1

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • 0-3

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 3-0

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 3-3

• 1-3

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • 3-1

• 2-3

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-2

• 0-4

• 4-0

• Any Other Score

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
I think that with Duffy and Fleck starting to look for goal (long range as well) and with Coutts also starting to feel the faith and start cracking the ball, rather than dither and look to off load (like under previous managers), we have so much more "oomph" when it comes to goal scoring options and opportunities.

EEL can score, Lafferty can score (Wilson has scored but not featured much recently), Done and Sharp can score, Scougs can even score with a header these days, Freeman can score.

More importantly, everyone wants to score, like I said, no more dithering and getting rid of the ball like it is a hot coal.

This is one of the main reasons I am genuinely thinking we have the best chance in years of smashing this division.*

* fingers crossed

We've had a 4-0 then a 3-0, so this has got to be either a 5-0 or a 2-0 win innit....

I'm not a greedy sort of bloke so I'll go for the 2-0 win.....
But .....:)

UTB

Too much wendyism going on here
You'd think people would learn

We are on good form for the first time in five years...........then Ched got sent down...........wrongly as it happens would you believe

Now our good form will have to be cut short by something equally ridiculous happening

I'm going for the team coach crashes on the M62

We are on good form for the first time in five years...........then Ched got sent down...........wrongly as it happens would you believe

Now our good form will have to be cut short by something equally ridiculous happening

Not ridiculous enough.

We need a separate poll to speculate though.

I call an incident involving a satellite, hacked by our rivals to take pictures of Chris Wilder having relations with his Spanish cleaner.

Said pictures will then be used to blackmail Wilder into destroying our clubs season. Incredible tactical decisions will become the norm and we'll be sitting at around 16th come January.

The board will sack Wilder, and by this time he had already turned to the bottle. As he is getting ready to leave BDTBL forever, already massively over the limit, he reverses his Range Rover into a structural weakness in the walls of the outer south stand.

BDTBL proceeds to collapse, leaving only the pitch and goalposts remaining.

The Blades then relocate to Don Valley, but after realising it's now simply a construction site, McCabe only pays the lease for one season.

Our best players leave due to the poor state of our home pitch, and we drop out of the football leagues altogether. McCabe sells up the remains of the club he has left, and we set up as a fan funded club in the NPL Division 1, playing our games on Hackenthorpe fields.

That's my shout.

Draw would be a good result, however as I expect both Bolton and Scunny to win so I want us to win so a gap to the top two doesn't increase

Not ridiculous enough.

We need a separate poll to speculate though.

I call an incident involving a satellite, hacked by our rivals to take pictures of Chris Wilder having relations with his Spanish cleaner.

Said pictures will then be used to blackmail Wilder into destroying our clubs season. Incredible tactical decisions will become the norm and we'll be sitting at around 16th come January.

The board will sack Wilder, and by this time he had already turned to the bottle. As he is getting ready to leave BDTBL forever, already massively over the limit, he reverses his Range Rover into a structural weakness in the walls of the outer south stand.

BDTBL proceeds to collapse, leaving only the pitch and goalposts remaining.

The Blades then relocate to Don Valley, but after realising it's now simply a construction site, McCabe only pays the lease for one season.

Our best players leave due to the poor state of our home pitch, and we drop out of the football leagues altogether. McCabe sells up the remains of the club he has left, and we set up as a fan funded club in the NPL Division 1, playing our games on Hackenthorpe fields.

That's my shout.

Here is what I think will happen.

Chris Wilder will be overheard talking about horse racing, and how he is a fan of Australian jockey, Keil Collins https://www.racing.com/jockeys/keil-collins

The journalist who overhears this, mistakenly thinks CW said he is a fan of Neil Collins, and quickly puts out a story to that effect.

"Collo" reads the story in the Tampa bay newspaper and buys a plane ticket to fly back to the UK, but on the way he is bitten by a mysterious Florida mosquito, that has escaped from a top secret military testing facility for germ warfare. On the plane, Collo develops Zombie like symptoms, but manages to disguise the fact.

He arrives, unnanounced in the changing rooms at BDTBL, with the Zombie effects taking over, and goes on the rampage and attacks and bites all players. They all start turning into Zombies.

Mr. McCabe can't let this happen, as it might be bad publicity for his Chinese plans, so he fills in BDTBL with concrete and builds a giant tower block on top of it, sealing the players inside.

SUFC have no option but to continue the season at Graves Park, and CW and AK are stuck with no players, until Mr. McCabe puts out "The Blades signal", one night (like the Bat Signal but with the SUFC badge instead) hoping that ex players will see it and come to the rescue.

It works, and the following day Graves Park is awash with the legends of old! Steve Simmonsen, Nyron Nosworthy, Dean Hammond, Ryan France, Lilian Nalis, but who can lead such a talented bunch on field? Who can be the Captain? Just as it looks as if all is lost, a big stretch limo pulls up, and out steps that star of stage and screen, the nations favourite, Mr TV himself, Nick "Monty" Montgomery.

The Blades go on to lose every remaining match, the young Blades fans go on the rampage and smash up Graves Park tea pavilion, leaving Mr. McCabe no choice but to shut the club down, and pay Sheffield Parks and Recreation department the £317 pound for damages.

The bit about the Australian jockey may be a bit far fetched, but the rest sounds plausible enough, to me.

We simply cant be stopped.

Bradford 4-0 blades

This good run has to end soon and there's no disgrace losing away to Bradford. I reckon we will score one but lose 2-1.

behave
i ll go for russians invade baltic states league suspended

on the last day with us 10 points clear

2-1 away win
It's gonna be tough, maybe even come from behind to show just how much spirit and character this bunch have developed in the last few games

I've gone 1-1 draw. derbies are often draws. Mind you I don't really count Bradford as a derby, so we will win. ;)

Sticking by my alcohol-induced 2-1 win prediction today. Off to the Steel City Beer Festival now to try and spend the afternoon doing something that isn't endlessly checking for score updates. It feels really good to properly care again...it's a feeling that faded a bit over the last couple of years.

Managing to watch some of it on a mate's Facebook Live :)

Posted that on wrong thread lol, neer mind. So much for my cagey 0 1 eh

Back
Top Bottom