How shit must you be.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who sung this today??
Not lost away since Halloween, have a look at yourself lads, cos that is embarrassing.
Was there today. Didn't sing it though. Not exactly great for backing our lads but let's have a bit of realism. We aren't a good side and I'm struggling to remember the last time I left an away venue thinking "what a great all round performance that was"
Can see where you are coming from but there is so much frustration, apathy and lack of patience amongst our supporters at present. It was clearly evident before Che scored. Maybe it's time for the players to be doing there bit for a change to gee up the supporters rather than the other way around.
If the team plays positively then I think the fans will be the same

The 100 or so fans loudly cheering every time Connor Sammon missed the goal in the warm up was far more embarrassing.

I'm no fan of his, but when he tried to make a point and hammer his last shot in from 2 yards only to hit the post to the biggest cheer of all even I felt bad for the lad.

The 100 or so fans loudly cheering every time Connor Sammon missed the goal in the warm up was far more embarrassing.

I'm no fan of his, but when he tried to make a point and hammer his last shot in from 2 yards only to hit the post to the biggest cheer of all, even I felt bad for the lad.

He missed one from even closer earlier in the season I seem to remember. If it can be missed there's a good chance it will be!

I'm no fan of his, but when he tried to make a point and hammer his last shot in from 2 yards only to hit the post to the biggest cheer of all even I felt bad for the lad.
That is bad, I really don't think picking out one player is fair.... But I did smirk reading your post- that does sound slightly amusing.

I don't condone this, but hitting the post from two yards suggests the fans at least have a point...

The lad's making serious progress...

Can see where you are coming from but there is so much frustration,

still not a good reason to start abusing the players
the term supporters is dependant on the word support
we cant change whats gone on
but lets try and influence a more positive future

some sure have lost the joy of just winning , which is really really worrying
every single win comes with a huge list of caveats now
we won but
is not a sentence that bodes well for our future

saw everton bombard west brom today 34 shots to west broms one
how many west brom fans will be saying
we won but ,,,,,,,,,we were nt convincing
Ill tell you not one

Last edited:

we won but

Ill tell you not one

The club is entirely responsible for this.
The joy has definitely been taken out of watching football from these clowns.

The club is entirely responsible for this..
so we must perpetuate the slagging then
not a strong argument
weve been poor lets keep a high level of complaining against all our players , especially the youngsters
dont see how its productive

Im as frustrated as the next fan , but being angry never improves anything

so we must perpetuate the slagging then
not a strong argument
weve been poor lets keep a high level of complaining against all our players , especially the youngsters
dont see how its productive

Im as frustrated as the next fan , but being angry never improves anything

You don't have to suffer watching us every week, so no, you arent frustrated as the next fan.

we won but

Ill tell you not one
As fans this club has been backed in numbers and vocally like no other league one club has. Would Southampton, Wolves, the unclean etc still be getting the numbers we are getting If they were a poor side in its fifth year in this league steadily getting worse? Patronising as it may be, it's much easier to keep your spirits up watching us via the Internet in the sun rather than the constant travelling and stood (as we do away) in freezing cold stands watching all our pre-season optimism (not to mention hard earned cash) slowly drain away. After 5 years it begins to take its toll and understandably so. It's becoming far too easy to knock our supporters when we have had very little in return. Still, despite everything I will finish work on Tuesday a little early, drive my family across the penines and wrap up in the cold to watch the team I love along with hundreds more. Will we get anything in return? Who knows. Will we see a scintillating performance from the blades? Doubtful. Will the supporters be blamed if we turn in a shoddy performance? Most definitely.

As fans this club has been backed in numbers and vocally like no other league one club has. Would Southampton, Wolves, the unclean etc still be getting the numbers we are getting If they were a poor side in its fifth year in this league steadily getting worse? Patronising as it may be, it's much easier to keep your spirits up watching us via the Internet in the sun rather than the constant travelling and stood (as we do away) in freezing cold stands watching all our pre-season optimism (not to mention hard earned cash) slowly drain away. After 5 years it begins to take its toll and understandably so. It's becoming far too easy to knock our supporters when we have had very little in return. Still, despite everything I will finish work on Tuesday a little early, drive my family across the penines and wrap up in the cold to watch the team I love along with hundreds more. Will we get anything in return? Who knows. Will we see a scintillating performance from the blades? Doubtful. Will the supporters be blamed if we turn in a shoddy performance? Most definitely.

If only I could like this twice.

You don't have to suffer watching us every week, so no, you arent frustrated as the next fan.

what utter bullshit
like I dont feel it
you do come with too much whingeing baggage

I moved abroad but give more support than someone who slags us off at every opportunity
trouble is if we have a run and make the play offs and win it supporters like you will start with we wont stay up before we kick a ball , it will be negative after negative
what is your problem

what utter bullshit
like I dont feel it
you do come with too much whingeing baggage

Sorry, BTL, as much as you come on here slagging our fans off and criticising everything and everyone expect those who deserve it, you simply don't get the same level of frustration or understand it when you follow us from afar rather than watch us every week.

we won but

Ill tell you not one
If they'd been in the third division for 5 years you can bet they would be.

It's possibly not as frustrating from Spain. :)

UTB

Sammon is simply not good enough.

We know.

But is there any point in letting him know that whilst he's still representing this football club? He's not going to be sent back to Derby before the season is over so what's the point in being on his back? Hardly going to spur him on when the flack is relentless, is it?

By all means slate a player on here or with friends in the stands, but the amount of shite Sammon is getting is just not on. I'm surprised he's not being blamed for global warming or Bowie's cancer.

We know.

But is there any point in letting him know that whilst he's still representing this football club? He's not going to be sent back to Derby before the season is over so what's the point in being on his back? Hardly going to spur him on when the flack is relentless, is it?

By all means slate a player on here or with friends in the stands, but the amount of shite Sammon is getting is just not on. I'm surprised he's not being blamed for global warming or Bowie's cancer.
Both things were cringeworthy and aren't helpful.

You can't help feel for us as fans, the frustration is so deserved, but it helps nobody.

UTB

If they'd been in the third division for 5 years you can bet they would be.

It's possibly not as frustrating from Spain. :)

UTB

so weve been in the third division for 5 years
What the fucks that got to do with our future
if wed been here 25 years still be trying to move forward, as supporters

not as frustrating in Spain
go and have coitus with yourself

you saying all exiled blades dont care
you know how to make friends dont you

Last edited:
so weve been in the third division for 5 years
What the fucks that got to do with our future
if wed been here 25 years still be trying to move forward, as supporters

not as frustrating in Spain
go and have coitus with yourself

you saying all exiled blades dont care
you know how to make friends dont you
Calm yourself down. I'm sure exiles care just as much, that's not the point.

I try to imagine just how you can be as oblivious to the actual goings on at our club.

It might be that you are as utterly clueless as you come across, but I'd like to think that not attending as often is just clouding your judgment.

Only you know.

UTB

Calm yourself down. I'm sure exiles care just as much, that's not the point.

I try to imagine just how you can be as totally and utterly oblivious to the actual goings on at our club.

It might be that you are as utterly clueless as you come across, but I'd like to think that not attending as often is just clouding your judgment.

Only you know.

UTB
oblivious I was at the wigan game and saw us beat coventry , see most of our games via expensive betting sites
but
no matter how cack its been we support the club and while theres 48 points still on offer we try , thats try and get behind what we have
no matter how inadequate they might have been

I dont care if weve been dog shit and weve had entertainment in very small doses
I do care we grasp what ever small opportunity coming up and support the young lads who might , thats might just still get us to 6th
until thats impossible I will refuse to put extra difficulties in the way by abusing the players trying to get us there

Back
Top Bottom