Snow given for Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

According to bbc weather app light snow forcast for 6pm and 9 pm and heavy snow for 10pm
so penalties should be fun

Now predicting Light snow from 6 until 8 and heavy snow from 8 until midnight.
No joke. Either the match will be called off or it will be murder getting home and I live fairly local!

In the last 90 minutes in S9 we've had hail stones/sun/rain/snow/sun/wind/rain/sun.

Currently cloudy but no precipitation of any kind. Expecting it to change in the next 5 minutes.
Having just been out on the push bike from Bakewell to Owler bar, to Calver, Hassop and back to Bakewell, then driven back to Chesterfield, I can confirm that its been sleeting, Hail, Sunny, Rainy and fucking windy. Temp down to Zero as well. However, had there been a toasty warm half/half scarf at the side of the road, i would've left it :)

One things for sure, the weather will be shitty tonight and those skin tight shirts of Spurs won't be keeping em warm.

Its Hip flask weather. I'll be filling mine with a drop of Port and Cognac

The colder and snowier the better - A massive plus for having a few jocks in you side !
They dream of balmy days like this in Glasgow !!
An old fella once said to me as we were walking through 10" of snow that if an Eskimo were here he'd be sat in a deck chair in his shorts.

BBC forecast for S2 tonight:-

View attachment 10367

BBC forecast for New York

sunbathing-image.jpg

Heavy snow about and hour and half away from sheffield according to Wearher App. :(

Here is the snow now..

The stuff currently over the Dales is heading for us and is about an hour away, the stuff behind about 2 hrs away...

2ufy8pc.jpg

It's all falling nicely into place...

Back
Top Bottom