Luke Ayling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“I think things are close and I’m really excited about what the future holds," Ayling told BBC Tees.

"I don’t think it’s done yet, so I can’t say too much. But the last four months, I’ve loved being out there.

"It’s a great bunch of lads and I’ve loved being a part of it. It’s a young group, but that’s allowed me to come in and put my stamp on it. I’ve loved every moment of it. I was a little bit nervous when I first came because it had been a few months since I played.

"But from the first training session, the boys just took to me and I’ve loved every minute of it. We’ve fallen short of the play-offs this year, but it makes things exciting for next year because we’ve come so close. If we can keep our key players fit next year then I’m sure we’ll be up there.”

Luke Ayling telling us how it is just before this thread was started but yeah rifle saw this coming and is itk and no one else knew about it 😂

I'm old enough to remember when CW said we were talking to various out of contract players with a few to getting them in ASAP. I wonder when we'll announce any of them...

Back
Top Bottom