Fallowfield’s Final take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can you explain to me how we are now skint after securing a £180 million windfall Thomas?

I didn't say we were skint. I said we have limited funds, as detailed in the financial report I linked.

If you cant tell the difference between various words in the English language and especially the words 'revenue' and 'profit' then I can't help you.
My final thoughts on Paul for the season I like him and he’s done a good job and only a good job at the moment , I’ll give him ten games and if we’re in the bottom three we go and get ralph hassenhuttl the Austrian Klopp👍

Have you costed this out, to pay the termination of Hecky, McCall and their staff contracts.

Do you think that having to terminate the contracts of Slav and his team had an impact on our ability to strengthen the squad ?

Spend, spend, spend ?

I am a lion Portsmouth you should no this 🦁

You are a zebra or maybe a buffalo roaming around in packs whereas I roam the plains myself
Lions that roam the plains on their own tend to have been driven away from their pride by the others because they are deemed weak.

Or maybe it's because they're just really annoying.

I thought this was gonna be a late contender for thread of the season. Unfortunately everyone seems to be on the beach already. No fire in the belly.

3/10

So what you are saying, is that we take a report at face value and bad someone because of a gang… but ignore reports?

You also get a message along with your infraction, so the very fact you got to at least three should be a clue.

The reporting person (if something is reported) generally gets no message, meaning you wouldn’t really know if anything had been done or not.

They hang around a while, to stop people gaming dates and waiting a period of time to revert to rule breaking. Kinda important when you’ve been around well over a decade.

It appears to be a what you did with my “meet me on Wembley way comment “ quite clearly a joke turned by a fellow poster to get me banned

I have just checked my emails and I haven’t received one email regarding infractions from S24SU ?

No comment no nothing just deplatformed by the mainstream media

So they don’t actually drop off then ? Otherwise there would be a set time mine haven’t dropped off in 3 years so which is it ?

There will be plenty on here with 2 strikers who don’t have a scooby or have even been told about there conduct

I didn't say we were skint. I said we have limited funds, as detailed in the financial report I linked.

If you cant tell the difference between various words in the English language and especially the words 'revenue' and 'profit' then I can't help you.

Have you costed this out, to pay the termination of Hecky, McCall and their staff contracts.

Do you think that having to terminate the contracts of Slav and his team had an impact on our ability to strengthen the squad ?

Spend, spend, spend ?

Every club has limited funds Thomas to a certain amount

We could spend £60 million this summer if we wanted

I don’t think it would cost much to sack hecky as he hasn’t signed a new contract I don’t think , one which he does deserve in comparison to the wages I’m guessing he is on now

Every club has limited funds Thomas to a certain amount

We could spend £60 million this summer if we wanted

I don’t think it would cost much to sack hecky as he hasn’t signed a new contract I don’t think , one which he does deserve in comparison to the wages I’m guessing he is on now
I dont think we could. Players bonuses for being promoted still to be paid.......allegedly.

To clarify: I was comparing you to the disappointment of having had haemorrhoids which have bled (you, prior to your ban), undergone careful treatment techniques having avoiding worsening strategies and despite the relief of being able to shit sweetly (you, during your ban), somehow the condition returns and your kleenex is smeared with blood and faeces again (you, right now on your return). Wiping one's butthole and discovering the piles have once again popped and your applecatchers will have to have a beer mat in them for the next three weeks and you'll be off solids and crisps is like many on here are feeling
Now don't take this the wrong way pommpers, but have you ever considered seeing someone who can help you get over your anal obsession, specifically other men's arses?
It crops up in every other thing you post.

Not for one minute is Bert suggesting that it's a result of all those long, lonely months stuck on a ship, in hot sweaty climates surrounded by fit young men, living in close quarters, probably sleeping side by side, with not a female in sight.

Dr Bert.

Last edited:
Now don't take this the wrong way pommpers, but have you ever considered seeing someone who can help you get over your anal obsession, specifically other men's arses?

Not for one minute is Bert suggesting that it's a result of all those long, lonely months stuck on a ship, in hot sweaty climates surrounded by fit young men, living in close quarters, probably sleeping side by side, with not a female in sight.

Dr Bert.
Very tactful.. impossible for it to be taken the wrong way I’m sure 🙄😂

Limited funds we’ve just got promoted you crackpot

We were skint if we’d have stayed down but we certainly ain’t skint now
These premiership funds are what we will get next season.

At the moment.....................we are skint!!!

We dont start getting any money until we actually start playing next season.

As soon as you come, back once again, you spout utter bollocks.
Same sh1t different day. FACT

Dr Bert.

The LGBTQ community has been accepted for years in the Armed Forces. Pommpey has never had any problem with that, even before they made savage bummery and practices like docking somewhat legal.

Although actively opting out of this practice, bottoms, out-ends of the alimentary canal, noxious gases emitted thereof, faeces and the process of has always been top comedy value to pommpey, and he thanks Bert for his input and notes his concern.

Pommpey sometimes struggles with the concept that male-on-male gay sex is now quarantined from ribald humour as the concept of practices like docking make him one part revolted but two parts amused at the ridiculous spectacle and what the fucking fuck happens during the transaction. To each their own.

Finally Bert can be reassured on which side of the church pommpey sits.

pommpey

The LGBTQ community has been accepted for years in the Armed Forces. Pommpey has never had any problem with that, even before they made savage bummery and practices like docking somewhat legal.

Although actively opting out of this practice, bottoms, out-ends of the alimentary canal, noxious gases emitted thereof, faeces and the process of has always been top comedy value to pommpey, and he thanks Bert for his input and notes his concern.

Pommpey sometimes struggles with the concept that male-on-male gay sex is now quarantined from ribald humour as the concept of practices like docking make him one part revolted but two parts amused at the ridiculous spectacle and what the fucking fuck happens during the transaction. To each their own.

pommpey
every day is a school day. (docking)

These premiership funds are what we will get next season.

At the moment.....................we are skint!!!

We dont start getting any money until we actually start playing next season.

As soon as you come, back once again, you spout utter bollocks.
Same sh1t different day. FACT

Is that so ?

So why did we spend about £40 million before a ball had ben kicked the first time we went up

pommpey
Now come on, you're not fooling Bert.

You've never heard this... "Stand by, all hands on deck, docking now"?

Because we wernt skint then!

No Dj bald ken its because we can take loans out against future premier league income as im sure we will do this summer and the signings will be paid over the length of there contract not all straight away

No Dj bald ken its because we can take loans out against future premier league income as im sure we will do this summer and the signings will be paid over the length of there contract not all straight away

Where do you think we’ll finish next season Fallow?

Where do you think we’ll finish next season Fallow?

Depends who goes up and who goes down hopefully a luton or coventry go up as we are better than them

And hopefully leicester & everton go down as they are far too good once they both get a decent manager and there house in order

If we keep berge & ndiaye and buy 5/6 ready made first 11 players we could finish 14/15th , I also dont think hecky is a prem level manager but no one thought that about gary oneil

The prem is far far far more stronger than it was when we were last in it just look at teams like brighton/villa/west ham/newcastle

I reckon we will be in a mini league of about 5/6 teams

It appears to be a what you did with my “meet me on Wembley way comment “ quite clearly a joke turned by a fellow poster to get me banned

I have just checked my emails and I haven’t received one email regarding infractions from S24SU ?

No comment no nothing just deplatformed by the mainstream media

So they don’t actually drop off then ? Otherwise there would be a set time mine haven’t dropped off in 3 years so which is it ?

There will be plenty on here with 2 strikers who don’t have a scooby or have even been told about there conduct
I also have no idea about past infractions apart from the latest one (which I fundamentally disagree with, but that’s completely beside the point) and that was because I contacted Foxy via other social media because I didn’t understand why I couldn’t access the site.

But that was probably my own fault because my email address was one that I haven’t had access to for years. So I may have had emails about previous infractions but never actually saw them. Have you checked that the email address you use for your account on here is correct?

In any case, you are in a better position than me because at least you now know what your infractions were for - I haven’t got a clue! I remember one years ago for a comment directed at the much missed Micalijo (which really does date it!) and I would be alarmed if that one hasn’t dropped off by now, but I have no idea.

If anyone has received a warning for an infraction, then it’s highly likely that they are a bit of knobhead.

It’s not hard to post on this site without getting told off.

The thing is I don’t know what the rules are I doubt anyone on the forum does ? I certainly didn’t

After what time period do they drop off then?

It appears you are just letting the lunatics run the asylum basically if enough people gang up and report someone they get banned

I have reported people for calling me a f@@@ c@nt plenty of times and literally nothing has happened

#justiceforfallowfield

meteor-crater-arizona-1.jpg

pommpey

Are you inferring that I’m a hole in the ground Portsmouth

Careful you’ll get reported now

No, what I'm saying is stop fucking trolling the admins about your fucking ban. You fucked up, accept it. Keep going and I've no doubt you'll be down in Divison One with the pigs again, this time for longer.

Why not just read the fucking room and behave, eh?

pommpey

Now come on, you're not fooling Bert.

You've never heard this... "Stand by, all hands on deck, docking now"?

No, it's

"Hands out of the rig of the day, clear off the upper deck. Hands to harbour stations, hands to harbour stations. Close all upperdeck screen doors and hatches. Assume damage control state three, condition yankee. Rig for entering harbour - working rig and foul weather jackets."

Hope this helps

pommpey

Back
Top Bottom