McBurnie at Wembley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought he would be there
He must have enough loyalty points seeing as he managed to get a ticket for the away game at Cardiff

Get a life you sad individual!
I know what mean Oli, you can do and go where you want and we all love it when H or Kyle come to watch us, but you're having a day out with your mates and checking in on here.....

Hopefully, your experience close up at losing might be beneficial come next May.

If I was a season ticket holder at The Liberty, I’d be well pissed off that he’d got a seat
Just thinking the same.

Don't get me wrong I've zero issue with him having love for his former club. I like to see players following and supporting their former clubs.

Just think in this current climate it's a piss take that a die hard Swan will have missed out based on the small allocation.

At least Rooney and his son appeared to be in a VIP area in Poland and seemingly not taking the ticket of an ordinary fan.

Just thinking the same.

Don't get me wrong I've zero issue with him having love for his former club. I like to see players following and supporting their former clubs.

Just think in this current climate it's a piss take that a die hard Swan will have missed out based on the small allocation.

At least Rooney and his son appeared to be in a VIP area in Poland and seemingly not taking the ticket of an ordinary fan.
You really think they took fan allocated tickets rather than guests of the club?

You really think they took fan allocated tickets rather than guests of the club?
He's sat with the fans.

We're all hypocrites at times about these things but seeing Doyle and McNulty in the away end at the Sty when my mate couldn't get a ticket with his points and history felt like a piss take.

If these people are getting tickets in designated VIP areas fair enough.

At Stoke a couple of years ago was an absolute joke. The amount of non Blades or part time fans in the away end was laughable.

We spoke to two couples we know who barely follow football but got tickets from an ex player. My mate was going mad as he saw an old pal who in his words 'he's never been a fucking Blades

We know these things happen but doesn't make me comfortable with it.

Fucking Under the Cosh got tickets at Stoke ffs.

He's sat with the fans.

We're all hypocrites at times about these things but seeing Doyle and McNulty in the away end at the Sty when my mate couldn't get a ticket with his points and history felt like a piss take.

If these people are getting tickets in designated VIP areas fair enough.

At Stoke a couple of years ago was an absolute joke. The amount of non Blades or part time fans in the away end was laughable.

We spoke to two couples we know who barely follow football but got tickets from an ex player. My mate was going mad as he saw an old pal who in his words 'he's never been a fucking Blades

We know these things happen but doesn't make me comfortable with it.

Fucking Under the Cosh got tickets at Stoke ffs.
I understand where you are coming from but there are always loads of tickets available through the club. Those won’t be out of the allocation for supporters though, but I get the point they could take less and give the fans more.

Just thinking the same.

He’s sat in the players family and friends area, sat next to a Swansea player, hardly taking an ordinary fans ticket!

Back
Top Bottom