Player Suggestion Connor Washington

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

davidblade

Reaction score
Heard he's available, wages might be a problem but with him Sharpe up front promotion would be guaranteed.

Hasn't done well at QPR (who does) but that could be a very good loan.

Liked him at Peterborough... One of their seemingly endless supply of decent nippy attackers who always seem to pop up with screamers against us.

First to link the 'Sharpe Swearing' clip...

Norah's took her teeth out.... Prime gobbling.

X

had it on very good authority last night that we are bringing this lad in from QPR? I will believe it when I see it, surely we can't afford him ?

Strappys inner circle aka The council of eternal knowledge?

Would be a great guess with the info provided. 'Could be a striker or winger which may or may not be terry gibson. Don't rule out it being a midfielder or defender'

And with everything covered...

I think a loan move is highly possible as I think he has no future at qpr and they are looking to free some of us his wages.

Left footed hardworking striker who can scores goals for those of us who have been looking for an upgrade on someone who plays like Done

Sounds like a credible loan target. QPR still have some work to do to be safe this season and Holloway may not fancy him to be good enough for the scrap just yet. The chance of a promotion on his CV and the experience gained could also set him up nicely for next season if they have ambitions of play offs/ promotion.

Sounds like a credible loan target. QPR still have some work to do to be safe this season and Holloway may not fancy him to be good enough for the scrap just yet. The chance of a promotion on his CV and the experience gained could also set him up nicely for next season if they have ambitions of play offs/ promotion.

True dat.

Seeing as he only just joined a year ago and QPR will think he still has room for development, I would say an ideal loan target.

Fits the bills and would be a good addition...believe a few Champ Clubs tried to get him in last summer but may have moved on now....

Used to be a postman, so should deliver....

*I'll get mi coat :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom