Player Suggestion Ilias Sebaoui

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Champagneblade

Reaction score
He was about the only shining light in Beerschot's relegation season and showed some excellent characteristics, such as taking an injury time penalty as sub, and scoring, in only his second pro appearance after only 6 minutes previously.

He, like a lot of the team, seemed to lose his way in the season they were down.

He was transferred to Feyenoord, who obviously saw something in him. He was immediately loaned out to Dordrecht in their second tier where he's had a very decent season.

He's been available and started 100% of their matches, something many of our players have failed to do and come out with 11 goals and 7 assists in 36 starts.

He's played left wing, he's played right wing and also the odd game as centre forward.

To me he has a lot of qualities that Ndiaye has. Take the below goal as an example, negotiates his was out of a tight space surrounded by defenders and a smart finish:

It wouldn't surprise me if he had a breakout season higher up next year.

I think he'd be an intriguing loan or even a purchase for not daft money.

He was about the only shining light in Beerschot's relegation season and showed some excellent characteristics, such as taking an injury time penalty as sub, and scoring, in only his second pro appearance after only 6 minutes previously.

He, like a lot of the team, seemed to lose his way in the season they were down.

He was transferred to Feyenoord, who obviously saw something in him. He was immediately loaned out to Dordrecht in their second tier where he's had a very decent season.

He's been available and started 100% of their matches, something many of our players have failed to do and come out with 11 goals and 7 assists in 36 starts.

He's played left wing, he's played right wing and also the odd game as centre forward.

To me he has a lot of qualities that Ndiaye has. Take the below goal as an example, negotiates his was out of a tight space surrounded by defenders and a smart finish:

Huge risk for us. We need player for the next 2 seasons for a promotion push.

After the 2 seasons and if no promotion we should sell some of players that have value and then look at this approach in how to build.

I do wonder if maybe Hamer has done enough to catch Feyenoord's intetest? With Slot and (possibly) Giminez, Timber, Geertruida, Hanko etc leaving they might be having a reset.

Possibly someone coming back the other way?

I do wonder if maybe Hamer has done enough to catch Feyenoord's intetest? With Slot and (possibly) Giminez, Timber, Geertruida, Hanko etc leaving they might be having a reset.

Possibly someone coming back the other way?
True, although starting to wonder on Work Permit. Unless her gets a few goes in their team before the window or gets a full cap.

Time to get him was when Beerschot went down.

Back
Top Bottom