Outgoing? Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Poor is picking some lad who he never played in net over foderingham and then wilder chucked foderingham under the bus in his interview post Burnley match. Poor is our manager
Foderingham has form for this bollocks, the man is close to mid 30s and has not been spectacular this season and isn't signing a new deal, as bad a Grbic has been dropping ego driven Wes was absolutely correct

It was the correct decision to bring someone in and drop Wes as he wasn't signing a new deal and also wasn't exactly performing amazingly himself. He made a lot of errors resulting in us conceding.

However, we have absolutely cocked up the replacement and managed to sign someone even worse.

I hope to god one of our first signings in the summer is a new goalkeeper.

Proof will be on Wednesday night if wilders going to stick with him. I just hope to god wilders not playing him just because he brought him in and feel he has too now till the end of the season

Proof will be on Wednesday night if wilders going to stick with him. I just hope to god wilders not playing him just because he brought him in and feel he has too now till the end of the season
I'd be absolutely astonished if it was wilder that brought him in

He is, without question, the worst goal keeper I've ever seen in my life. Stuck up for him after his debut but Jesus christ. My grandad would save a few of those and he's in a jar.
Sorry for your loss that made me lol brilliant

Regardless of the contract or not, nobody seriously thinks that girbic is better than wes..

What some need to consider is that not playing wes might have cost us points, which could have made a difference..

It's all iffs, butt's, and maybees..but if I'm a championship manager, I'm saying hit the target with this clown..and 8 times out of ten it's going in...

Girbic will cost us next season..said it before, and I'm sticking by it..I'd put ghandi in the net instead of him never mind wes..

(Honestly in my opinion.. this is CW being told who to pick, the new order of things at the lane?)

Regardless of the contract or not, nobody seriously thinks that girbic is better than wes..

What some need to consider is that not playing wes might have cost us points, which could have made a difference..

It's all iffs, butt's, and maybees..but if I'm a championship manager, I'm saying hit the target with this clown..and 8 times out of ten it's going in...

Girbic will cost us next season..said it before, and I'm sticking by it..I'd put ghandi in the net instead of him never mind wes..

(Honestly in my opinion.. this is CW being told who to pick, the new order of things at the lane?)

Let's be real, the decision to play Grbic over Wes has cost us nothing.

Let's be real, the decision to play Grbic over Wes has cost us nothing.
Unsure you're right or wrong, you really couldn't say because he hasn't played, his performance might have lifted the team, you don't know..

But I did say, iffs and butt's...

Nothing new about it. The tail has wagged the dog for a good while

We might have beaten Bournemouth, Chelsea and Fulham. That's 6 points. We might have got something at Liverpool.

At the very least that earns us money for moving up a place in the division.
Grbic made some saves at Bournemouth and, to be fair, Wes had a run where he was chucking a goal in per game, before he was dropped.

Grbic made some saves at Bournemouth and, to be fair, Wes had a run where he was chucking a goal in per game, before he was dropped.
In an ideal world you would not want Wes back. But at this point it is surely beyond dispute that Wes is better than Grbic.

Wes was in goal for the only game we have won since Grbic was signed.

Over the season Wes has conceded about 1.5 goals more than expected goals. Grbic's figure is 8 more than expected. In 8 and a bit games. I know who I'd rather have in goal.

Can we not just play Adam Davies?

If we're gonna play TRex, we might as well play Davies instead

If he stays on next season. Gets a competent defence in front of him and starts playing with confidence. Loads on here will be like - "well he's proved me wrong".

I have no basis for this as I'm not sure, but GK's are a bit like strikers, they rely on confidence. When it's low, it really affects their game.

Just a thought

What i mean is. You don't become an International goalkeeper and be in the squad of one of the best teams in the World if you're as shit as we've seen so far.

Anyway, here's some of his saves from his time in Croatia. It is noticeable though, even after the saves, he is slow to stand back up :oops:

Last edited:
If he stays on next season. Gets a competent defence in front of him and starts playing with confidence. Loads on here will be like - "well he's proved me wrong".

I have no basis for this as I'm not sure, but GK's are a bit like strikers, they rely on confidence. When it's low, it really affects their game.

Just a thought

What i mean is. You don't become an International goalkeeper and be in the squad of one of the best teams in the World if you're as shit as we've seen so far.

Anyway, here's some of his saves from his time in Croatia. It is noticeable though, even after the saves, he is slow to stand back up :oops:

Watched most of this and in most of the saves he hardly catches the ball, just gets in the way or parries it.
p.s. why do they always play stupid music on these videos?

Watched most of this and in most of the saves he hardly catches the ball, just gets in the way or parries it.
p.s. why do they always play stupid music on these videos?
I thought the same about him parrying everything , the only difference is now he parries it and a world class striker is usually following up to score

Just a thought

Looks like different person, something ain't right at the moment

Back
Top Bottom