Outgoing? Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regardless of the contract or not, nobody seriously thinks that girbic is better than wes..

What some need to consider is that not playing wes might have cost us points, which could have made a difference..

It's all iffs, butt's, and maybees..but if I'm a championship manager, I'm saying hit the target with this clown..and 8 times out of ten it's going in...

Girbic will cost us next season..said it before, and I'm sticking by it..I'd put ghandi in the net instead of him never mind wes..

(Honestly in my opinion.. this is CW being told who to pick, the new order of things at the lane?)
he wont be here next season 😉

Is Amissah another one not interested in signing on for next season? Get him on the pitch tonight and see what he's made of. Win/win for us. He either does well and thus maybe gets a few games in the Premier League to end the season justifying us offering him an improved deal or he can walk away and find better elsewhere giving us more compo.

If he flaps no worries he's off anyway

In an ideal world you would not want Wes back. But at this point it is surely beyond dispute that Wes is better than Grbic.

Wes was in goal for the only game we have won since Grbic was signed.

Over the season Wes has conceded about 1.5 goals more than expected goals. Grbic's figure is 8 more than expected. In 8 and a bit games. I know who I'd rather have in goal.
I just don’t get why we had to be obsessed with getting a permanent option in mid-season.

Wilder was arguably the same with Ramsdale. Yes we made money on him but there was more sense in getting a long term replacement for O’Connell and Lundstram.

Back to Grbic, we had plenty of foreign loan spots available.

Maybe it sounds un-Sheffield United but Navas went to Forest the prior year when Henderson was injured. He’s been kicking his heels again in Paris and would have been a wonderful addition.

If he was prepared to go to Forest who were kicking around relegation spots, why not us a year later?

He would have had a positive impact at least.

I’m sure there were other options given teams can only play one keeper.

It’s quite incredible we ended up with someone so bad and permanently to boot!

Must admit to feeling Sorry for the guy.
he was thrown in to his first match with no preparation, had been travelling, been ill, no training session, doubt he knew his team mates names yet we all expected an improvement on Wes.

And that is all on Wilder and his shitty management style.

Back
Top Bottom