Attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Although it's a bit embarrassing to have the highest attendance in the competition, you have to bear in mind that we have a much bigger average crowd than any of the other home teams involved, so in pure numbers we were always likely to get a bigger crowd.

Our crowd tonight was 18.8% of our last home crowd, which is lower than most. Some were up above 50%. Only 7 of the 29 games had a lower % than ours.

No need to be too down on ourselves. We did our bit.

Fleetwood - attendance 392 :D:D

Heroes! (The ones that stayed away that is, not the twats who went)

The crowd may have only been 3632, but if we had stood on each other's shoulders we would have still reached the moon. And back.

Wittering on like old women on a Thursday morning ,its a fucking football match ,get a grip.
You missed a good match who didn't go ,really enjoyable and a good run out for a team trying to get a rhythm ,against some very good players from the Champions.
Good to see Leicester sticking to mainly homegrown players ,I thought they might go all Chelsea and get a team of foreign mercenaries.

Although it's a bit embarrassing to have the highest attendance in the competition, you have to bear in mind that we have a much bigger average crowd than any of the other home teams involved, so in pure numbers we were always likely to get a bigger crowd.

Our crowd tonight was 18.8% of our last home crowd, which is lower than most. Some were up above 50%. Only 7 of the 29 games had a lower % than ours.

No need to be too down on ourselves. We did our bit.

Milton Barnet?

Two stories from last night's matches. Gareth Ainsworth came out of retirement to play for Wycombe at the age of 43 (a pity Dane Whitehouse had to retire at a much younger age) and Luton played a 15 year old - he could only play with his head teacher's permission.

Very good match,think the penny has dropped for a few players on how CW wants us to play,we were well organised,the back 4 push up,but unlike the game against Southend(who got behind us at will)it was well executed,we do need to convert more,but at least we are creating chances,enjoyed it

Wittering on like old women on a Thursday morning ,its a fucking football match ,get a grip.
You missed a good match who didn't go ,really enjoyable and a good run out for a team trying to get a rhythm ,against some very good players from the Champions.
Good to see Leicester sticking to mainly homegrown players ,I thought they might go all Chelsea and get a team of foreign mercenaries.

You just don't get it do you?

One of the best games of football I have seen in a long time. Nice sunny evening , a few beers. Cant beat it.
Absentees missed a treat.........Freedom of choice though. Its called democracy.

Don't get involved mate ......Pays me money and takes me choice.. If I want to go I go . If I don't I don't. Simple as that . Don't bring the politics into it. Youre choice not to go. Mine to go . No problem with that at all.
Not bothered about a to z teams . My choice of entertainment for my enjoyment is my choice. My life, not interested in yours or anybodys. So don't try and effect mine. I shall go to all matches irrespective.

Think you will find its a cup competition ,just don't get it do you.

It's where it starts. If it gets support, that's where it will end up. Surely people aren't that thick? If you want B teams in the league then fine. If you don't and you attend these games then it would seem you are unable to work out what's going on around you.

It's where it starts. If it gets support, that's where it will end up. Surely people aren't that thick?
Apparently we are , what did you do last night ? You would have preferred a good match at the Lane if you are a Unitedite.

Don't get involved mate ......Pays me money and takes me choice.. If I want to go I go . If I don't I don't. Simple as that . Don't bring the politics into it. Youre choice not to go. Mine to go . No problem with that at all.
Not bothered about a to z teams . My choice of entertainment for my enjoyment is my choice. My life, not interested in yours or anybodys. So don't try and effect mine. I shall go to all matches irrespective.

I care more about the English game than what you want.

Apparently we are , what did you do last night ? You would have preferred a good match at the Lane if you are a Unitedite.

Again, you are unable to see the bigger picture. It's not about preferring a good match or being a Unitedite it's about saving the integrity of the English game, a far more important issue than a few fucking beers and a game of football.

saving the integrity of the English game
Who are you kidding ,its football we are on about. You actually think by boycotting a game you will have any effect whatsoever on the game ? Give me a few beers and a good Utd game any day of the week. Who are you concerned for anyway ?

Back
Top Bottom