Gone Elsewhere Matthew Kilgallon (Would he come back?)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His legs have gone now. The advantage he had over alot of attackers was his pace, he doesnt have that advantage anymore

That may be the case, I haven't seen a lot of him recently. But to describe him as "mediocre at best" is complete and utter bollocks. He was quality alongside Morgs in the 2008/09 season.

another fuckin obsession about past older players :mad: why dont we try and get collins back as well FFS the team needs younger hungry in yer face players not another has been after another big deal !

Bleedin' 'ell, Morgs, we don't half miss thee, lad!

:(

Not half.

I was just thinking the other day how there's absolutely no chance we'd have been relegated had he stayed fit. Same with Henderson, and even Williamson. We fucked up but we also got fucked in a pretty big way with bad luck with those injuries.

Sunjihi has just put killas name on another thread when asked about incoming player's

Sunjihi has just put killas name on another thread when asked about incoming player's

Well a former blades player who is now blades manager goes and signs a former blade as his first signing.

It would hardly be surprising.

Kilgallon and Cahill played very well together during a spell where we conceded 8 in 12 and looking very organised under Robson.

Ah forget the facts Bergs, better to laugh at his car. That said I'd be relieved if we stopped anyone who was a past player ever coming back. We get so absorbed with the past when we should be looking elsewhere for players.

What is that Michael Brown bloke doing these days?

We might as well take this as happening if Sunji has mentioned his name

Why is this nonsense top of the message board? If it's because there's any truth in it then I despair. This is exactly the sort of signing that has led us to where we are.

He used to be a half decent player once. Since leaving us he's gone progressively down hill.

No no and no a million times.

We might as well take this as happening if Sunji has mentioned his name

I don't think Sunjihi has got a transfer right yet has he? Lots of things can go wrong with transfers that he might get the odd one wrong.

If we get him he's not good enough and if charlton do then we have no ambition. I think that's the way logic works on here..
Or, he jumped ship previously and doesn't deserve to wear our red and white again. :)

Be decent with a big fucking Morgan's type player next to him.

Would be a reasonable signing on a 1 or 2 year contract. No doubt, our board will offer 4 years and show us that they have learnt nothing.

Someone like McFadzean?
Don't know tbh. I have seen him play but I can't really remember what he's like.

Killa is a 'second defender' who takes the lead off the other centre half. I'm not sure which one Kyle is.

Be decent with a big fucking Morgan's type player next to him.

All 5 foot 11 of him?

I get the sentiment though. I just like to get pedantic when Morgan is referred to as a big centre half when in fact he was just aggressive, brave, strong and had a good leap on him.

All 5 foot 11 of him?

I get the sentiment though. I just like to get pedantic when Morgan is referred to as a big centre half when in fact he was just aggressive, brave, strong and had a good leap on him.
Built like a brick shithouse. I said nowt about tall.

Not sure what to make of Killa as a potential signing. Really liked him as a player last time he was here but he was quite reliant on pace and at 32, I wonder if he still has it? Sort of signing I'd be cautiously optimistic about as if he is still quick and if we can get a partner for him in the mould of morgs who attacks everything and wins most headers, he could be a very good signing.

Back
Top Bottom