Fans Forum Last Night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd guess they are suggesting some substitutions have been made to keep players happy?

UTB

Or he could mean he won't take any fucking shit from the opposition bench and flatten any cunt that starts? Maybe get Billy Whitehurst back.

I can't imagine Adkins been a hard man

Or he could mean he won't take any fucking shit from the opposition bench and flatten any cunt that starts? Maybe get Billy Whitehurst back.

I can't imagine Adkins been a hard man

You don't know the unseen Adkins!

OOPS - Apostrophe error alert. Should have read "Lots of his running around" - sorry.:oops:
Here's a video of Done (from 35 seconds) showing no idea how to read a game, how to use his pace and playing in his headless chicken mound ;)

Give you that 1. But that "1" is an important part of the statement. The problem with highlights is that they generally show the positive stuff. If I had access to all the footage for the season and the time to review it all, I'm sure I'd find more that a few seconds of video footage to show why I think as I do about him ;). If he was to show that type of performance on a regular basis (and I didn't make that game so I can't comment on the rest of his performance - I assume he was constantly running them ragged with his movement off the ball etc.) no-one would be happier than me so I really hope he proves me wrong. Also, as from the pig end has said, can we have that Scougall back please because he's a world beater :D,

2b93402d60e84465a912504e9a4d2c4a.jpg

I see they have give Hammond his new kit for the season!

I can't see Hammond playing sweeper.

AK; "we are finding that players are wanting an extra 2k a week, just because it's Sheffield United. It's hard. We won't sign those players" Best quote in years.

That said you have to wonder if the players are asking for the same amount when going to the likes of Northampton? If so, how can they afford it if we can't? I hope we're not just offering players £2,000 short of what they're worth and trying to do it on the cheap.

If other clubs offer the same amount of cash why would you choose any other club than the blades in this league?

That said you have to wonder if the players are asking for the same amount when going to the likes of Northampton? If so, how can they afford it if we can't? I hope we're not just offering players £2,000 short of what they're worth and trying to do it on the cheap.

If other clubs offer the same amount of cash why would you choose any other club than the blades in this league?

In Revell's case, it was probably the length of the contract offered and the better likelihood of starting week in, week out.

Ive heard we have a wage limit of around £5k a week

Anyone any idea what he means about getting bullied in the dugout!?

There are a bunch of self-important, ignorant numpties who deliberately position themselves behind the dug-outs and close to the directors box. many have season tickets. It enables them to shout vile abuse at players, management and board to their little hearts' content. They are entirely satisfied when the team plays crap. It allows them to impart their wisdom to an admiring audience and feel very pleased with themselves, because their opinions must be heard and they know best. Its the only time in their lives they feel important. I've seen and heard them. They are complete wankers.

I doubt that's what CW is on about, but I am.

There are a bunch of self-important, ignorant numpties who deliberately position themselves behind the dug-outs and close to the directors box. many have season tickets. It enables them to shout vile abuse at players, management and board to their little hearts' content. They are entirely satisfied when the team plays crap. It allows them to impart their wisdom to an admiring audience and feel very pleased with themselves, because their opinions must be heard and they know best. Its the only time in their lives they feel important. I've seen and heard them. They are complete wankers.

In the interests of team unity, shouldn't you move, then, Pinchers?
;)

Wow! I've never heard about that.
I thought that kind of shitty behaviour was only done on the internet nowadays.

Yeah Linz!

The shouts come from further back than directly behind the dug out, thank you :p

We occasionally have some uncouth individuals stroll down the gangway to gob off, but we are weary souls who haven't the energy to impart anything other than a bit of pantomime ref-baiting when the need arises.

There are a bunch of self-important, ignorant numpties who deliberately position themselves behind the dug-outs and close to the directors box. many have season tickets. ......... They are complete wankers..../QUOTE]

Wow, sweeping generalisation or what? I've been referred to as worse, just can't think when. It must be awful, Linz behind the dug out and in front of Directors, and on occasion amongst the Directors, me directly behind them. To think I have had the same seat for 30 years and all that time I thought it was because it happens to be a fantastic view, surrounded by good, family orientated, blades supporters, so as well as the above I must be dillusional.

Remember when Garner turned on that group when we got a late winner one game, waved his arms and shouted real angry abuse at them. Not that I had any time whatsoever for Garner, but it showed how much goes on down there. Unity has to include those self appointed gob-shites in that area more than most.

Suggest noisy clappers for all entering South Stand and maybe the club should place gags every game on every seat just behind the dug-outs.

Seriously, did Wilder keep everybody of wage budgets and finances all evening?:confused: If so, how?

Delighted with Knill's comment about quick thinkers. That and quick, clever feet are far more important than raw pace. That Luton Shelton, he was bloody quick.....

Agreed broadly ........ however, pace is one of the things at this level that defenders cannot cope with and its notable that we have little pace in the side.

I believe its a blend of pace, strength, effort, experience, hunger, fitness, determination, skill, guts, integrity and a willingness to give everything for the supporters and the Club ...... that's what will end our self-imposed exile in this agricultural Division.

UTB & FTP

Will he still be with us or are we playing Sharp, Adams and Done all together up front, I don't think so, maybe Adams deeper or maybe one of them will leave.

yes, very p[perceptive. My thoughts too.

It's alright CW saying Done wont play wing back - he might not be playing at all - not a CW type player.

Time will tell.

UTB

Remember when Garner turned on that group when we got a late winner one game, waved his arms and shouted real angry abuse at them. Not that I had any time whatsoever for Garner, but it showed how much goes on down there. Unity has to include those self appointed gob-shites in that area more than most.

Suggest noisy clappers for all entering South Stand and maybe the club should place gags every game on every seat just behind the dug-outs.

To be fair ....... after some of the shit we've been "rewarded" with at home matches in the last few years ....... there is very real justification for "vile abuse" to be hurled at certain players, given that hurling rotten fruit and vegetables is unlikely to be tolerated by the police and stewards :rolleyes:

The Shrewsbury debacle comes to mind amongst many recent examples .........

UTB & FTP

Back
Top Bottom