Small Crumbs...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

coolasanidiot

Reaction score
Yep another loss but at times today the football was definitely good. 3-1 flattered Forest and on another day they lose that 3-1.

Players I thought played decent today

Boges
Robinson
Osborn
Blaster
Hamer
BBD

We deserved a point- hey ho.

I'd spend 50% of budget for next year on BBD - thought he was class throughout.

Yep another loss but at times today the football was definitely good. 3-1 flattered Forest and on another day they lose that 3-1.

Boges
Robinson
Osborn
Blaster
Hamer
BBD

Bogle cannot defend to save his life went missing on there first goal! And just stood and watched for there 3rd along with the rest of the clowns at the back!!

Boges
Robinson
Osborn
Blaster
Hamer
BBD

50% of our budget next season won’t be enough to buy his shin pads

Someone give a new nickname to Benie Traore?

Boges
Robinson
Osborn
Blaster
Hamer
BBD

We cannot afford Ayling. We cannot afford him.

Osborn? He tries but fuck me he’s not a Championship player. Keeper and back 5 go for me. Brookes not ready yet and never maybe? Forward line is not ours. This needs a fucking big Hatchet taking to it. This is a impossible job so good look to ever is in charge next season UTB

Shame I can only give this one like. Bogle just cannot defend. This has been obvious for four years.
His biggest problem is he doesn't have a defender's mindset.

A full back has to have the attitude that "this is my territory and if you try to get past me with the ball I'm going to be battling with you every inch of the way".

Aka Furious George attitude.

His biggest problem is he doesn't have a defender's mindset.

A full back has to have the attitude that "this is my territory and if you try to get past me with the ball I'm going to be battling with you every inch of the way".

Aka Furious George attitude.
If he was as good as defending as Baldock then he wouldn’t be playing for us.

Bogle has never been capable of consistent defending since he's been here , yet I do like him.
He's exciting going forward and that's clearly where he wants to play.
Either play him there or get rid.
You are not going to make a defender out of him - he isn't disciplined enough.

If we are persevering with Bogle, we’re going to need a very strong right centre back defensively.

Said time and time before, he treats defending, blocking crosses etc like an optional extra.

Good going forwards but just dreadful defensively. He’s worse than Larouci defensively. There. I’ve said it!

If we are persevering with Bogle, we’re going to need a very strong right centre back defensively.

Said time and time before, he treats defending, blocking crosses etc like an optional extra.

They are things that are not of primary importance for a wing back, yes

Boges
Robinson
Osborn
Blaster
Hamer
BBD

Bogle,Robinson and Osborn eh!

Back
Top Bottom