Zak Brunt and Kacper Lopata

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's not had an operation. He did have a slight niggling injury but now he's up, sprinting and running. I'd imagine somewhere along the line there's been a bit of innocent miscommunication.

I don't think Lopata has a shirt number which seems odd. I know being a youngster he can be added later, but a lot of the kids got a number. I'm hoping it's because we have a good loan lined up for him (after we find him a working Biro).

I don't think Lopata has a shirt number which seems odd. I know being a youngster he can be added later, but a lot of the kids got a number. I'm hoping it's because we have a good loan lined up for him (after we find him a working Biro).

I assume he is going back out on loan.

He's not had an operation. He did have a slight niggling injury but now he's up, sprinting and running. I'd imagine somewhere along the line there's been a bit of innocent miscommunication.

Just seems odd, because Heck was quite specific about the injury and the surgery.

Still counting down to 30th June 2023 judging by his Insta updates?
I assume Lopata is making it known that he has no intention of signing a contract and intends to run his existing one down until next year?

We have a local estate agents in Southend called Gilbert & Rose. They are quite a big company and they will be sponsoring the stand I sit in this season. So I will now be sitting in the Gilbert & Rose West Stand. I know this post is way off topic but it made me chuckle and it's causing serious distress to the snowflakes amongst Southend fans. I'll get back on topic for my next post, promise.

We have a local estate agents in Southend called Gilbert & Rose. They are quite a big company and they will be sponsoring the stand I sit in this season. So I will now be sitting in the Gilbert & Rose West Stand. I know this post is way off topic but it made me chuckle and it's causing serious distress to the snowflakes amongst Southend fans. I'll get back on topic for my next post, promise.

Have to admit, I fucking love this.

Lucky the estate agents wasnt called Fred and Rose...the coppers would have had to dig the stand up !

Hopefully they can get Betfred to sponsor it the season after.

Sorry can't resist sharing:

Screenshot (1).png

Brunt was part of the Boreham Wood team that won at Southend yesterday.

Brunt was part of the Boreham Wood team that won at Southend yesterday.
Played well and made their goal, subbed in the second half. I'm not sure Boreham Wood will improve his footballing education as they were geared up to be thugs first and a team second. They had two sent off and it should have been three. Made us realise we need to toughen up though.

Back
Top Bottom