You oreyt roy ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I went on their forum and saw they've kindly made it easier for Roy by putting together a list of all the post match reaction topics (including a poll about whether we were good or they an off day).

Those impatient can go have a look but best wait for Roy to pick out all the blinders
Roundup

I will make a summary prediction as to what the Brighton fans will say.

"We had an off day and didn't play up to our usual standards. Sheffield United were shit and their lump it football will be found out next year when they will be relegated."

Perhaps we should have a game of Roy's bingo?! What kind of bingo comments opponents fans will say in a Nigel Adkins stylie about playing The Blades!... I will start... "we ( Brighton) had an off day "...........

Championship defence 😂

That was my fave Ken.

"We were abysmal first half. Second half we lacked the guile to break down a massed Championship level defence..."

That's the third best in the Prem after half a season. Chuffing hell.

That was my fave Ken.

"We were abysmal first half. Second half we lacked the guile to break down a massed Championship level defence..."

That's the third best in the Prem after half a season. Chuffing hell.
After Leicester’s mauling at Citeh, yesterday, is that still the case?

After Leicester’s mauling at Citeh, yesterday, is that still the case?

Surprisingly yes. I checked as I expected us to be back to second but Leicester still have the joint best defence. So up to yesterday they had only conceded 11. One of which was our number 9, scoring goals in the red and white.

Maybe he's been "Robbie'd"?

Slacking again today is Roy. He thinks because its Christmas he can take his foot off the gas. 🤣

Surprisingly yes. I checked as I expected us to be back to second but Leicester still have the joint best defence. So up to yesterday they had only conceded 11. One of which was our number 9, scoring goals in the red and white.
I'm fairly sure Leicester have conceded 18 ?

I don’t want to give away tricks of the trade, but I imagine if you visit the 2 following websites, you will be able to read everything you need!

Twitter.com

Hope this helps! (Or am I putting Roygbiv out of a job here??)

I don’t want to give away tricks of the trade, but I imagine if you visit the 2 following websites, you will be able to read everything you need!

Twitter.com

Hope this helps! (Or am I putting Roygbiv out of a job here??)

Well if Roy is too hungover to do his job....

Back
Top Bottom