Yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeah

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Missed first game today due to Wife's sudden illness. Same thing happened last year for home game v Villa. Certainly like to miss a Blades goal or 3.

Take nothing away from us today. You can only beat what is in front of you. But they were bloody poor.

3 points though and a clean sheet 👏👏

doomsters will find something to moan about

Alan Knill wasnt remonstrating enough or some of our throw ins were a bit weak perhaps
I thought it was all Mcgoldricks left big toe's fault!?

Not a serious illness luckily but confined me to dog walking /making soothing cups of coffee whilst Lundstramo was ripping Burnley a new one !

We are just a superb, settled outfit, playing an extremely effective and magnificently executed brand of football,with which few seem to be able to cope. And I'm fucking loving it. Let's raise a glass and drink to the health of every single one of em!

Perfectly sums up the current scenario at Bramall Lane! I shall most certainly be joining you in raising a glass!!

UP THE FUCKING BLADES!!

Not a serious illness luckily but confined me to dog walking /making soothing cups of coffee whilst Lundstramo was ripping Burnley a new one !
Couldn't you have just left her tucked up in bed with a flask of coffee 😆

Matt Lowton has a mistake in him every game. I mentioned that last week after watching him on MOTD against Chelsea.

We could have driven a juggernaut through that Burnley right hand side in the first half.

Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom