Wouldn’t Be Sad

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can’t watch anymore of them this season, it’s like Groundhog Day every time. They’re absolutely useless. I’ve endured all 35 games of this and we’ve been terrible in 90% of them.

Wilders a massive part of the blame for me, as he deserved the credit with the promotions. He said he’d walk out the front door when he left and not the back, rubbish he did exactly the opposite. Absolute joke.

What we need is a fresh team and fresh impetus. That may and hopefully will come with a new manager. We don't need to bomb everyone out.
Lundstram will be gone, I'd hope we let Rodwell and J.Robinson go too. And of course any big name departures we would need to replace.

I doubt Heckingbottom will actually get the job, but I don't know who will. Reckon it could be a name we ain't heard yet.

Thought Baldock and Ramsdale out in decent performances. Team and squad for me is just low on confidence and energy and it's all because of our situation.

As for Wilder, yeah he isn't blameless but I don't think as a club we've had things go right for us since the start of the pandemic. And transfer wise it's also not all on Wilder, board shoulders that too.

If I never saw one of these frauds in a blades shirt ever again. A total phuckin embarrassment, every single one of them.

wilder, you are not blameless either. But, at least you’re turning up to Steve Cowans new book signing !!
Yeah what a guy... Showed fuck all bollocks when the going got tough but let's promote sexy stevie from the blades bender crew's new book

At least it makes for a carefree summer.

No worrying about who's going to get pinched off us because I'm with you, I wouldn't be too sad to see any of them leave.

Unbelievably, historically, wank.

Legacy destroying performances.

A few of our long time servants are coming to the end.

Stevens
Norwood
Fleck
Bash (maybe)
Didsy (maybe)
Sharp (maybe)

Plus I gather there are now serious concerns about whether JOC will play again.

Need to build again almost from scratch… New signings and a few young starlets promoted from the U23s.

Can’t help thinking that if the fans were in there to give vocal support and also show disapproval of management our season would not have been as bad. Performances and decisions could have been quite different.
They can switch off electronic comments but they can’t ignore a stadium full of cheering or booing.

Fan agitation might even have saved our friends across the city. So crowdless Covid can’t have been all bad.

I feel very fortunate in that the last game I watched was at home to Norwich sat on the Kop. Apart from about 10 minutes, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch ANY football since fans were removed because football without fans, even on TV, is just, well, it's just shit isn't it (feels fake, false, like pre-season friendlies). This season has clearly been a complete disaster but I'm so relieved I haven't witnessed any of it (couldn't even watch Match Of The Day either). It all feels like a weird nightmare and the crazy thing is, I close my eyes and I can still here us all singing . . . . "We're going abroad . . . . " but that's all been snatched away. So, when everyone goes on about how poor we look I don't see it and I still remember the players that gave EVERYTHING and looked like they were taking us to European football!! Roll on next season, hopefully this nightmare will turn around, get the fans back in, driving the players on and we, as a club, can be united once again and a massive force to be reckoned with . . . . . . COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIIIZZZAAARRRDDDSSS!!!! . . . . . . Just not with a wank manager in charge!😉😁

A few of our long time servants are coming to the end.

Stevens
Norwood
Fleck
Bash (maybe)
Didsy (maybe)
Sharp (maybe)

Plus I gather there are now serious concerns about whether JOC will play again.

Need to build again almost from scratch… New signings and a few young starlets promoted from the U23s.
I'd say that all of those could be good again for us. In the case of McGoldrick he's justified himself this season too.

Joc might not be the same player though sadly but we can hope he might be.

We need to fear the worst with JOC, but we will have RND back next season, and I'd be looking at assuming he will be a starter?
We should've signed Besic when we had chance too, we wouldn't have had to play Lunny then.
And decisions need to be made on bringing youngsters through, the players wilder brought in, Lowe, Bogle, Bryan, Freeman etc, and the way we attack next season, as I'm guessing the 3-5-2 will change to some degree?
I'd personally bring back the number 10 role that Duffy was so good at.

Yesterday was the first game I’d seen since the Chelsea match. I thought the relegation may have removed a bit of the pressure from the players and seen us be a bit more free flowing. We’ve regressed further, if anything.

I can’t watch anymore of them this season, it’s like Groundhog Day every time. They’re absolutely useless. I’ve endured all 35 games of this and we’ve been terrible in 90% of them.

Wilders a massive part of the blame for me, as he deserved the credit with the promotions. He said he’d walk out the front door when he left and not the back, rubbish he did exactly the opposite. Absolute joke.
Wilder jumped a sinking ship should have stayed until pushed that would have earned him respect

At least it makes for a carefree summer.

No worrying about who's going to get pinched off us because I'm with you, I wouldn't be too sad to see any of them leave.

Unbelievably, historically, wank.

Legacy destroying performances.
Yes perfectly put. The legacy this team worked so bloody hard to build, has been well and truly flushed down the shitter.

If I never saw one of these frauds in a blades shirt ever again. A total phuckin embarrassment, every single one of them.

wilder, you are not blameless either. But, at least you’re turning up to Steve Cowans new book signing !!
Just looked through your previous 52 posts about United and can’t see one positive one.

Can’t get my head around someone who supposedly supports United and who jjoined this forum in 2016 can’t find one positive thing to say about us in all that time.

I mean you’ve seen us win League One. You’ve seen us hammer the Pigs at Swillsboro. You’ve seen us go up automatic to the Premier League against all the odds and you’ve seen us finish 9th in our first season back.

Yet despite all that not one positive post, just mostly slagging off all things United.

Just so, so weird.

....and of course very, very sad.

Just looked through your previous 52 posts about United and can’t see one positive one.

Can’t get my head around someone who supposedly supports United and who jjoined this forum in 2016 can’t find one positive thing to say about us in all that time.

I mean you’ve seen us win League One. You’ve seen us hammer the Pigs at Swillsboro. You’ve seen us go up automatic to the Premier League against all the odds and you’ve seen us finish 9th in our first season back.

Yet despite all that not one positive post, just mostly slagging off all things United.

Just so, so weird.

Well said. Wilder’s first 4 seasons were one of the best run of seasons for United in the last 70 years; there is a case for considering them to be THE best. The pandemic came too early for us to be solidly established in the PL; it possibly introduced an interruption to the momentum, and it could be that it allowed the realisation to sink in that perhaps this group had achieved the limit of their possibilities. They deserve our respect for what they did achieve.

Yes perfectly put. The legacy this team worked so bloody hard to build, has been well and truly flushed down the shitter.

That's the worst thing about this season, the fact that it was this team that is historically awful.

Getting relegated is no disgrace, getting relegated like this is though.

Not even accusing them all of not caring or not trying, I'm sure some do, and most try, but the damage has been done in my opinion, makes it a lot harder to remember the good times when they also lost 31 games of a 38 game season (I'm assuming we're going to, which I don't think is too out there as far as predictions go).

Just so, so weird.

Not on his own though either is he. After any bad performance or news about it they are here like pigs at QPR , anything positive and they are like labour voters in Hartlepool. Same people ,so predictable ,so fucking boring.

Just so, so weird.

Come on Fatty , whats tha got to say about that ?

We need to fear the worst with JOC, but we will have RND back next season, and I'd be looking at assuming he will be a starter?
We should've signed Besic when we had chance too, we wouldn't have had to play Lunny then.
And decisions need to be made on bringing youngsters through, the players wilder brought in, Lowe, Bogle, Bryan, Freeman etc, and the way we attack next season, as I'm guessing the 3-5-2 will change to some degree?
I'd personally bring back the number 10 role that Duffy was so good at.

After watching RND in a few Stoke games I wouldn’t be thinking of him as a key member of the first team. He’s a booking waiting to happen and can look clumsy at times.

As much as I'm totally apathetic towards this group of players at the moment, chances are that 95% of the ones under contract will still be here as we won't have too many clubs queueing to take members of one of the worst teams in Premier League history off our hands.

We're pretty much stuck with what we've got :confused:

After watching RND in a few Stoke games I wouldn’t be thinking of him as a key member of the first team. He’s a booking waiting to happen and can look clumsy at times.

No worse than Robinson or Bryan then

Back
Top Bottom