Worst goals tally ever - can we do it?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For clarity: this season was the record lowest points total accumlated by the side who finished third from bottom, in Premier League history.
We'll never know for sure but I'd hazard a guess that those teams, whilst ultimately still probably relegated, would have done better with crowds in the grounds. I don't think it's a coincidence that this record coincided with a season without fans.

The one stat that stood out for me was Fulhams home record
Only 2 home wins ...both 1-0 v West Brom and us both of the other relegated sides

The 3 that went down missed their fans the most as they needed that extra adrenalin boost to lift players against more talented players

So, anyone fancy us to break the PL record low goals this year, and claim sole possession of the record from Derby?

Does the squad currently have 20 league goals in it? Sadly. I think not.

So, anyone fancy us to break the PL record low goals this year, and claim sole possession of the record from Derby?

I don't think it's got 10 in it as it stands... the striker's that are still there regularly fluff chances and there's nobody to create the chances in the first place at premier league level

Furious 1
Anil 4
Egan 1
JLT 1
LWB 1
Sander 3
Slimane 2 (Gypsy Rosie Lea form book)
Traore 3 ditto
McB 6
Jebbo 4

That's a comfortable mid twenties haul.

Furious 1
Anil 4
Egan 1
JLT 1
LWB 1
Sander 3
Slimane 2 (Gypsy Rosie Lea form book)
Traore 3 ditto
McB 6
Jebbo 4

That's a comfortable mid twenties haul.
McBurnie and Jebbison 10 between them? I hope so but I can’t see it.

McBurnie and Jebbison 10 between them? I hope so but I can’t see it.

McB isn't an ever present (injury and daft yellow cards) but if he plays 25-30 games, I think half a dozen goals are doable.

No idea if Jebbo will even be here, as he might be better with a season out on loan, but surely whoever is second striker can fall over the ball a couple of times and scuff some shit liners in. Even Chris Guthrie managed a few.....

Back
Top Bottom