Wilson frustrated..................

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lost all perspective? Perhaps from your perspective, but from mine I maintain my tried and tested perspective (some say its been balanced in the past)

You're right, he's done nothing so far. It's not exactly hard to find fault, he's throwing them up quite regularly whenever he speaks. I suspect the same old excuses will be wheeled out by September. Of course its not just Wilson who will be to blame.

We'll see though. Of course to provide balance I'll also provide praise when he does something right... so far I haven't found anything yet

On to "our bank crippling cart horse of a centre forward". Not sure who this is, Hendo has gone ;)

I have been critical of all players in the past, I've also recognised that some players have something to offer, but without the players providing the supply lines, then its unlikely we'll see it from United strikers.

So what has he done wrong? I'm missing it, other than the most obvious of hair splitting dialogue analysis you've unearthed so far.

We've binned overpaid cart horse number 2. No small achievement. If rumour has it, we've found someone stupid enough to take Crud off us. Now medals are being earned.

A few decent gambles have come in line with the hand that he's been dealt.

Keep up the good work Wilson.

UTB

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Keep toeing the line Bob ;) But I think we've established that its a one out - one in policy

So what?

UTB

So what has he done wrong?
Spun a few yarns, Nowt major. Of course I've merely mentioned that he's backtracking a lot, which makes him less credible - obviously

A few decent gambles have come in line with the hand that he's been dealt.

Not sure where these few decent gambles are. If you mean the two lads he's just bought in, then its a bit early to say that they've paid off.

Missed what you were getting at with this. I said it wasn't an issue, I said the issue was in the lies.

Spun a few yarns, Nowt major. Of course I've merely mentioned that he's backtracking a lot, which makes him less credible - obviously

Not sure where these few decent gambles are. If you mean the two lads he's just bought in, then its a bit early to say that they've paid off.

Missed what you were getting at with this. I said it wasn't an issue, I said the issue was in the lies.

I didn't say they'd paid off - I said they were gambles - "highly" thought of at some point with more questionable recent history. Exactly the type of player that we should go after given that we're broke, IMHO.

I'm at a total loss as to what Wilson is supposed to have said or done that you've taken exception to. He said he didn't think we needed to sell before we bought, but nothing was quantified. It can easily be argued that that's what has happened. We're clearly broke. Gems like Evans have seen to that. Given that, who was expecting anything big? You're making mountains out of mole hills.

UTB

I didn't say they'd paid off - I said they were gambles - "highly" thought of at some point with more questionable recent history. Exactly the type of player that we should go after given that we're broke, IMHO.

I'm at a total loss as to what Wilson is supposed to have said or done that you've taken exception to. He said he didn't think we needed to sell before we bought, but nothing was quantified. It can eassily be argued that that's what has happened. We're clearly broke. Gems like Evans have seen to that. Given that, who was expecting anything big? You're making mountains out of mole hills.

UTB

We've had many highly thought of gambles over the years and I for one always like these types of gambles. Don't know enough about either, but agree that Flynn could be decent - but so could Cotterill and Yeates.

If you read back, I said I never expected big signings. I don't expect anything other than selling the high earners before we start buying cheap and cheerful. This was always going to be the case.

But I've taken exception with Wilson's comments. He said (quantified or not) that he didn't think he had to sell before he bought, bit of a fcuk up if you ask me. You see it as minor and it is, i'm sure. I'm not making mountains out of molehills, I merely pointed out that he's back tracked a couple of times already, I believe its yourself taking exception to my comment ;)

Perhaps his next back track will be to state that he hates real ale, shakespeare's shite and he's not going to be able to get these clowns to play attractive football... this will have Ollie, Pinchy and Mic spitting in their Chicken Jaipur beer.

We've had many highly thought of gambles over the years and I for one always like these types of gambles. Don't know enough about either, but agree that Flynn could be decent - but so could Cotterill and Yeates.

If you read back, I said I never expected big signings. I don't expect anything other than selling the high earners before we start buying cheap and cheerful. This was always going to be the case.

But I've taken exception with Wilson's comments. He said (quantified or not) that he didn't think he had to sell before he bought, bit of a fcuk up if you ask me. You see it as minor and it is, i'm sure. I'm not making mountains out of molehills, I merely pointed out that he's back tracked a couple of times already, I believe its yourself taking exception to my comment ;)

Perhaps his next back track will be to state that he hates real ale, shakespeare's shite and he's not going to be able to get these clowns to play attractive football... this will have Ollie, Pinchy and Mic spitting in their Chicken Jaipur beer.

I'm lost again. You clearly are irked by it, given your repeated digs. I'm merely pointing out that you are making a much bigger issue out of something that just isn't there.

I shared your disappointment with his appointment. I wont use that against him. He's done nothing wrong, yet. Save it for when he has. A spade is a spade. If Evans were ever to look as good as a park footballer I would have said so. Sadly, he didn't at the start, in the middle, or at the end....:)

UTB

Swiss, as you are making up your own quotes and facts I think you are best left to blow yourself out.

We've signed players without selling, no higher earners are going to be brought in until we know what is happening with Ched.
High earners will be sold if we get an offer.

I dont see how that goes against any club statement.

Wouldn't it be better in the interests of the club we all support to get behind the manager until he actually does start to make mistakes. I have to admit at the moment I feel more optimistic than I did under Adams and certainly Speed and Blackwell.

Wouldn't it be better in the interests of the club we all support to get behind the manager until he actually does start to make mistakes. I have to admit at the moment I feel more optimistic than I did under Adams and certainly Speed and Blackwell.

I'm with you on this Sitters. I'm sure I'll feel massively deflated come 5pm on August 6th but right now, the moves are the ones which should have been made three or four years ago - lowering the age and wage bill of the squad while adding some pace (Flynn and LJ-F). There's still some work to be done but the early signs are good.

Back
Top Bottom