Wilders Transfer business

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah and the club have done wonders this transfer window rebuilding/ freshening up a wank squad. 🙄

Whilst its true these are pretty much all Wilders players do the board think that changing manager means he will need some new signings.
The way we are being this slow in the market and seemingly don't have much to spend, doesn't bode well.

If we don't buck our ideas up with transfers Slav could walk...

Whilst its true these are pretty much all Wilders players do the board think that changing manager means he will need some new signings.
The way we are being this slow in the market and seemingly don't have much to spend, doesn't bode well.

If we don't buck our ideas up with transfers Slav could walk...

I wouldn’t blame him for walking.

either let him sign some players or this is it… this is the result of 2 years of trying not to get beaten and shite signings.

We wont score 20 goals this year as it stands

Not that simple mate you have to have someone to buy him out, know a billionaire or two who might be interested?
I realise that, I'm sounding off, but the prince has been gifted this club and upto now has done fuck all with it only oversee a capitulation.In my opinion he won't put a penny of his own money in.

I realise that, I'm sounding off, but the prince has been gifted this club and upto now has done fuck all with it only oversee a capitulation.In my opinion he won't put a penny of his own money in.

He oversaw us challenge for Europe and finish 9th in the Prem too. He doesn't sign the players, whoever does needs to look at themselves.

He already has done. Keep ignoring this point if you like but it won’t make it any less true.

How anyone can think this is on the Prince is beyond me.
The Prince has spent EVERY PENNY of the PL income on the fees & wages of the pile of SHIT that Wilder bought or gave new contracts.
And on paying our SHYLOCK McCABE , who was such a big Blade that he screwed EVERY PENNY HE COULD OUT OF THE CLUB to buy all his assets and even then retained 2 parcels of land behind the Kop our if sheer spite (and presumably future profit).
THIS FECKIN ABORTION OF A SQUAD IS FIRMLY ON WILDER and its demise has been brewing for 18 months.
He talked about recruiting PACE , POWER & ATHLETICISM.
Tell me just ONE of our lot who can dominate his opposite number in any of the games we've played in the last 18 months.

The prince hasn't put a fuckin bean of his own money into us only what wilder made for him,time to stand up or fuck off.

And he didn't have to spend any of it. But he let him get on with it.

The waste of that money is down, I'm afraid, to one man, and there are too many people with a blind spot who simply are unwilling to see it.

The whole fuckin fan base never said that about mccabe ,we've got one player on loan in 12 fuckin months.

Because we lived so far within our means it was ridiculous.

If you gave McCabe and the Prince £100 for Sheffield United football club, the Prince would allow £75 to be spent, and you'd be lucky to get a tenner off McCabe.

The board aren’t backing Slav. It’s them again

How anyone can think this is on the Prince is beyond me.
The Prince has spent EVERY PENNY of the PL income on the fees & wages of the pile of SHIT that Wilder bought or gave new contracts.
And on paying our SHYLOCK McCABE , who was such a big Blade that he screwed EVERY PENNY HE COULD OUT OF THE CLUB to buy all his assets and even then retained 2 parcels of land behind the Kop our if sheer spite (and presumably future profit).
THIS FECKIN ABORTION OF A SQUAD IS FIRMLY ON WILDER and its demise has been brewing for 18 months.
He talked about recruiting PACE , POWER & ATHLETICISM.
Tell me just ONE of our lot who can dominate his opposite number in any of the games we've played in the last 18 months.

We earnt £17m in year one! But he’s spent loads haha.

Back
Top Bottom