Wilders gung-ho tactics

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's happened to the overlapping CB's? Was a major weapon and was used at will last season and earlier this, just seems to have vanished.

Hitler expected us to invade at Calais..............

In less metaphoric terms, every other team will expect exactly that of us so I imagine were trying to surprise them.

In the same way the next game is a must win....and the game after......and?!

As has been mentioned on another thread, just throwing attacking players at it doesn't guarantee anything, it's a lot more complicated than that. When you're struggling to gain possession, create in the first place, how is removing players at the bottom/middle of your formation and sticking more up top going to help?

It just resulted in twatting it as far up the pitch when we did get the ball and hoping for the best, additionally we were always short at the back when they countered.

Result, they looked far more likely to win than we did.

Anyway, the game is over, the weather is getting better and we have a wee break now. Unbeaten in 3, not conceded for 3, so still very much all to play for.

You seem to be good at this managing, you seem to have all the answers and the guile for efficient substitutions.

I think you should start as a sunday league manager and work your way up to the championship and then outdo Wilder with a clever sub.

You seem to be good at this managing, you seem to have all the answers and the guile for efficient substitutions.

I think you should start as a sunday league manager and work your way up to the championship and then outdo Wilder with a clever sub.

Rather than the patronising responses, why not offer your own side to the debate? Or is that beyond you?

My thoughts are logical, nothing more.

See post
Rather than the patronising responses, why not offer your own side to the debate? Or is that beyond you?

My thoughts are logical, nothing more.

Please refer to post 2 which I’ve said previously destroys your argument. Just look at the general replies. Your in the minority.

However Einstein was in the minority so perhaps your wrong or a genius. If your a genius please refer to post 32.

See post

Please refer to post 2 which I’ve said previously destroys your argument. Just look at the general replies. Your in the minority.

However Einstein was in the minority so perhaps your wrong or a genius. If your a genius please refer to post 32.
I'll refer you to post 21, basically the same thoughts and seems to attract a few likes.

He adopted similar vs Bristol City, looking for that win and himself admitted it was naive to do so.

I'll refer you to post 21, basically the same thoughts and seems to attract a few likes.

He adopted similar vs Bristol City, looking for that win and himself admitted it was naive to do so.

You talk about facts etc. Fact Bristol game you are correct as they scored. Hence he admitted afterwards.

Forrest they didn’t score so open for debate.

I refer you to the all mightiest of days.

SWFC score to make it 2-2, CW takes off Wright for Duffy and we win 4-2.

But remember just isolate one prior game as your facts.

You talk about facts etc. Fact Bristol game you are correct as they scored. Hence he admitted afterwards.

Thanks, a reasoned response. However against Weds, we started off with only 2 attack minded players on the pitch, rather than our usual 3. Correct in that he changed it to a more attacking lineup, but only to how we usually play with a front 2 and a supporting midfielder.

Anyhow, people agree, people don't. I've plenty of other posts that people agree on, because people don't agree with this one doesn't make me a moron. It's simply a difference of opinion.

Sorry, Bladezz wins!

refer you to the all mightiest of days.

Anybody who can quote Bouncing Day in support of their argument wins. See Blade Rulebook, Page 15, para 4 subclause IV-X

No, CW took Wright off for Duffy before Wendy equalised

Back
Top Bottom