Outgoing? Wilders going to celtic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he goes to Celtic good luck to him. If he thinks he will dictate traffic to the board there he will also be mistaken. I wanted him to stay. He clearly wants to leave and it’s his way or no way. That’s fine but let’s not blame everyone else. Time to move on and remember the great few years. Whoever comes in gets my support to start with because one thing is for sure they didn’t arrange this mess.

It wouldn't surprise me. The argument over direction of club has been going on between PA and CW for ages now, it seems odd for it to go nuclear 10 games from the end of the season unless there was something else.
Surely it would have absolutely nothing to do with not having a relegation in your CV would it?
Don’t be silly.

If he goes to Celtic good luck to him. If he thinks he will dictate traffic to the board there he will also be mistaken. I wanted him to stay. He clearly wants to leave and it’s his way or no way. That’s fine but let’s not blame everyone else. Time to move on and remember the great few years. Whoever comes in gets my support to start with because one thing is for sure they didn’t arrange this mess.
But as you will have seen a lot of people like to blame someone.
Even if it is not their fault.
My worry is he comes in for some of our players, if he does he is not thinking about how he is leaving us. Thought he said when he left we would be stronger, not exactly the case
Time will tell.

Celtic are my second team but I personally think wilder would be crazy to go there
They are atrocious and have a lower budget than us

The flip side is that he gets to compete for trophies and manage in European competition.

Great club Celtic, although not a fan of either up there I prefer Celtic over the other lot. Great history, great fans, big crowds, if Wilder does go anywhere I think he deserves a big gig like Celtic and to play in Europe.

If he does become the new Celtic manager within the next week then it could be the Old Firm derby as his first game in charge if that get the green light after the problems the Rangers fans cause other week after been crown Scottish Champions. What a match that would be for Wilder as first match in charge of Celtic

It would do
Perhaps. Obviously time will tell.
Do you think he is a “Premiership” manager?
Not sure at the moment.
Maybe a few seasons at Celtic will give him that extra experience.
Although that is assuming Celtic are equivalent to a “premiership” side.

Perhaps. Obviously time will tell.
Do you think he is a “Premiership” manager?
Not sure at the moment.
Maybe a few seasons at Celtic will give him that extra experience.
Although that is assuming Celtic are equivalent to a “premiership” side.
I’d say he probably is a prem manager I certainly rate him higher than Warnock who’s a yo yo manager. Not saying he’s Rodgers but he’s certainly far better than Lennon

I’d say he probably is a prem manager I certainly rate him higher than Warnock who’s a yo yo manager. Not saying he’s Rodgers but he’s certainly far better than Lennon
He is certainly better than Warnock.
Shame he’s gone, hopefully we will get the truth about it all, even if not all the detail.

Great club Celtic, although not a fan of either up there I prefer Celtic over the other lot. Great history, great fans, big crowds, if Wilder does go anywhere I think he deserves a big gig like Celtic and to play in Europe.

Celtic is not a big gig FFS
They are miles behind Rangers get knocked out of Europe pretty early and Im sure they have a DOF
They have had a very easy ride in Scotland due to Rangers having to start again

Celtic is not a big gig FFS
They are miles behind Rangers get knocked out of Europe pretty early and Im sure they have a DOF
They have had a very easy ride in Scotland due to Rangers having to start again
Celtic or Rangers are a big gig, a lot of people don't realise how big both clubs are. If Wilder goes there he will win the League next season 60k fans at the games and play in the champions league or if they get beat drop to the Europa league, not a big gig? big gig either club.

Celtic or Rangers are a big gig, a lot of people don't realise how big both clubs are. If Wilder goes there he will win the League next season 60k fans at the games and play in the champions league or if they get beat drop to the Europa league, not a big gig? big gig either club.
well it is a 2 team league year in year out

well it is a 2 team league year in year out
Without a doubt, but both massive clubs with worldwide followings and playing in Europe every year, either club would be hard to turn down for any manager.

Big gig playing St Mirren, Ross County every other week
I do realise that they are both big clubs in Scotland its not hard is it in what is now a 2 team league it was a one team league until Rangers got back. They get mullered in Europe, Rangers are so advanced in playing in that competition because of Gerrard

Pub league.. The only sport Scotland are any good at are tossing the caber and curling ffs. Serial bottlers

Big gig playing St Mirren, Ross County every other week
I do realise that they are both big clubs in Scotland its not hard is it in what is now a 2 team league it was a one team league until Rangers got back. They get mullered in Europe, Rangers are so advanced in playing in that competition because of Gerrard

I take it your a rangers fan? because only a fan of one club would say the other is not a big gig. They are both massive clubs and a big gig for any manager, Celtic have been shocking in Europe and Rangers doing really well in Europe, it happens. But it was literally only a few years back Celtic were regularly through to the group stage and beyond, playing all the big teams in Europe, and beating them. A manager like Wilder getting the chance to go and play in the Camp Nou and places like that not a big gig for him? Ok fair enough, that's me out.

I take it your a rangers fan? because only a fan of one club would say the other is not a big gig. They are both massive clubs and a big gig for any manager, Celtic have been shocking in Europe and Rangers doing really well in Europe, it happens. But it was literally only a few years back Celtic were regularly through to the group stage and beyond, playing all the big teams in Europe, and beating them. A manager like Wilder getting the chance to go and play in the Camp Nou and places like that not a big gig for him? Ok fair enough, that's me out.

If hes on his way to Celtic its in the SPL its not a big gig Rangers are in the same SPL thats not a big gig either
Thats why Gerrard has gone up there to learn his trade as a manager
I pointed out that Rangers are doing well in Europe thats down Gerrard and his playing experiences with Liverpool, Wilder doesnt have the European experience and IMO will struggle, Celtic have struggled with managers that have that experience
No way will Wilder be playing in the Camp Nou anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom