Wilders back side lickers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've been accused of defending Wilder too much so maybe I'm in this camp, but I've had therapy now post Wilder leaving and I'm now ready to sing "Wilder what's the score" when we next play his next club and hopefully winning, as we do to every ex-manager! Warnock definitely deserved that, I really hope to sing that next season to be honest! Still remember that documentary where the fans are singing "there's only one Neil Warnock" and rather than enjoy the moment he ways back but then retorts "They'll be singing me out next week"! Only Warnock!

I've been accused of defending Wilder too much so maybe I'm in this camp, but I've had therapy now post Wilder leaving and I'm now ready to sing "Wilder what's the score" when we next play his next club and hopefully winning, as we do to every ex-manager! Warnock definitely deserved that, I really hope to sing that next season to be honest! Still remember that documentary where the fans are singing "there's only one Neil Warnock" and rather than enjoy the moment he ways back but then retorts "They'll be singing me out next week"! Only Warnock!
Colin's Boro v Boris's Blades was immediately 'Snatched' up by Sky Sports.
Harry Bassett , Chris Wilder , Harry Maguire , Kyle Walker , Aaron Ramsdale (of Arsenal) , DCL , Michael Palin , Joe Elliot , Sean Bean , Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott as pundits

Colin's Boro v Boris's Blades was immediately 'Snatched' up by Sky Sports.
Harry Bassett , Chris Wilder , Harry Maguire , Kyle Walker , Aaron Ramsdale (of Arsenal) , DCL , Michael Palin , Joe Elliot , Sean Bean , Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott as pundits
I keep seeing Boris referred to with United on here, can you elaborate on this, presumably in relation to Slav? I've obviously missed something!

My dog can lick his own arsehole and his nob

think this is the content this thread is asking for if I’ve misread the situation then I apologise

I wnt boo any returning x sufc manager and I certainly wnt sing his name either. I've lost a lot of repesct for NW and CW

I wnt boo any returning x sufc manager and I certainly wnt sing his name either. I've lost a lot of repesct for NW and CW
The former I agree with., the latter I think deserves a standing ovation, in many ways so does Warnock but he ruined that for me when he flirted with Wednesday - twice. I would imagine Wilder will get a decent reception when we play whichever team he joins, but maybe that won't be for a while anyway.

Back
Top Bottom